Burberry

Burberry Job security & advancement reviews

Canada24 reviews

Clear
3.3Job security & advancement

If you love fashion it's great, however, can be mundane

I worked at Burberry for just over 2 months in operations. It was great in the beginning as it is fairly relaxed, however, its relaxation can quickly become mundane if you're not careful.

Great atmosphere

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Burberry. The staff were fantastic and the clientele were loyal and great. My issue was the length of time hiring, growing and receiving commission took. In the end I worked for several months with no commission even though I was promised growth with my contract. it got stressful as I put the same work in as everyone but received less pay.

Pros

great management, friendly staff

Cons

poor work from head office.

Great company with great benefit

able to balance life and work. Lots of paid days off with great benefits package, however, the hourly pay is lower than average in the industry. Cooperate is very well managed but the store might be different base on the location.

Positive working environment

They really make you feel like you matter and not just a number. The pay could be better but the benefits are outstanding. The employee recognition program is really well executed. The problem is there isn't much advancement opportunities.

Pros

Benefits and work culture

Cons

Pay

Great experience in luxury retail.

Overall, working at Burberry is very pleasant. The company treats its employees very well. Burberry is an awesome stepping stone into the luxury fashion industry, you learn lots about fashion, the brand and yourself.

Pros

potential to earn lots of commision

Cons

no room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burberry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Burberry with