Bunzl Employee Review

dont work here
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC5 May 2013
Management was terrible, numerous safety infractions they knew about but didnt want to fix it. Long hours, never got told I was doing a good job in 5 years there. I left for less money .
Pros
pay
Cons
arrogant inconsiderate management, long hours

Other Bunzl Employee Reviews

Absolutely the worst place I've worked
az route delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 March 2018
Where to start! The wet sock of a SO CALLED manager at the Burlington location is by far the worst human I've had the displeasure of meeting! They constantly push you to work over legal hours by having you log into system as "unknown driver". The handbombing at times is ridiculous! Stops are regularly out of sequence. You're FORCED to come in yearly for an idiotic day of inventory with the wet sock morons from the front office. If there were an option for negative stars, this craphole most certainly qualifies. Overall this place has ZERO respect for truck drivers. STAY AWAY!
Pros
Absolutely none!
Cons
Everything about this place
Typical Day.
Order Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2018
A typical day at work went by slowly. We would work for about 13-15 hours. This would normally be considered a good day by many but not so much so when you are family oriented.
Pros
Hours guaranteed.
Cons
Extremely long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunzl. Our community is ready to answer.