Bunge Employee Reviews for Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,320 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This is a company that invest and empower employees. Management are very professional and bring the best on you. Great work environment because there is a hight awareness of safety.
Benefits, safety, empowerment and opportunities to grow
It's not easy to be transferred from one plant to other. You might wait for more than 2 years.
Great company to learn about industrial agribusiness and many other skills which are transferable across many fields. Primarily worked as a Production Supervisor and can honestly say I learned a great deal about time management, teamwork and motivating others. Pay and Benefits are great and workplace felt safe.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Bunge reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunge. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,320 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bunge
- What benefits does Bunge offer?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bunge, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the environment & culture look likeOne person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Bunge?One person answered
- Does Bunge require background check?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Bunge Canada?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bunge?One person answered
- Are they a manufacturing company? Is it counterbalance and technology requirements such as OACETT f…One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bunge?
See all questions and answers