Bunge Employee Reviews for Control Room Operator
Control Room Operator2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,320 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Bunge is a great place to start an operating career because of its tendency to have the process and equipment break down. This will sharpen an operators troubleshooting skills and composure under pressure. Ultimately, though, the aging facility, inconsistent supervisory demands and a lack of support for workers and worker comradery from management becomes too frustrating to endure.
great learning facility
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Bunge reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bunge. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,320 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bunge
- What benefits does Bunge offer?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bunge, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the environment & culture look likeOne person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Bunge?One person answered
- Does Bunge require background check?One person answered
- What is the company culture at Bunge Canada?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bunge?One person answered
- Are they a manufacturing company? Is it counterbalance and technology requirements such as OACETT f…One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bunge?
See all questions and answers