Bumper to Bumper Employee Reviews

Just Awful.
Account Services & Administration (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2018
There is no chance for a raise without threatening to quit. No cleaning staff. No lunch room. Zero training provided by management. No hiring package, no agreements. High expectations with little respect given. Management partakes in and allows swearing and yelling at other employees. Moral is incredibly low, not a single person WANTS to be at work.
Dead end job.
Delivery/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 August 2018
No chance for advancement. No lunch room. No plan for re-numeration.
There were absolutely no benefits for the delivery drivers. No personal storage lockers also.
poor benifit pkg.
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 March 2018
benefit pkg is 1000.00 per year for everything and after three years did not receive any advancement in my wage. Employees are an enjoyable group. Barely paid my bills.
Parts driver
Parts Driver (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB5 January 2018
Shipping and receiving parts for customers and stock. Delivering parts to customers stocking and picking orders. Helping on counter when needed and answering calls.
Pros
enjoyed the work
Cons
laid Off
exceptional position
Parts person/parts delivery (Former Employee) –  elkpoint ab29 August 2017
Due to my husband being transferred to slave lake area for a position I had to terminate my employment with bumper to bumper otherwise I believe I would still be with company.
Great Place, Great People
Shipper/ Receiver and Inventory Control (Former Employee) –  Fort Nelson, BC31 July 2017
Bumper to Bumper offered me many chances to grow and learn and I am thankful for the opportunity I had while I was there. They were patient and informative. It was a busy place. I enjoy being able to keep busy. There was never a dull moment.
General Manager / Journeyman Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Whitecourt, AB5 June 2017
Great place to work. Owner is very approachable and values employee family time and hosts many staff events to include employee's family. Whitecourt is a great place to work and live.
productive and fun work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  11750-170st edmonton.alberta26 January 2017
my typical day at work. I would be coming into the shop with loving caring co-worker's, filled with smiles and respected.
very busy work environment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 October 2016
go to work answer phones and deal with customers,process auto-parts orders,find hard to find parts,put stock away,replenish shelves
Pros
money
Cons
know it all customers
One of my favourite places to work
Parts person (Former Employee) –  Smoky Lake, AB8 July 2016
I loved my job at this store because the staff worked as a team and i was always comfortable learning more about the products we carried and general knowledge about automotive parts. also tips and tricks of the trade. The customer experience was always friendly with regulars and coffee.
Pros
free donuts and coffee
Cons
heavy lifting
fast paced, detail oriented
Material handling, inventory and customer service (Former Employee) –  edmonton, ab15 September 2015
solid knowledge of Edmonton helps

have to be flexible driver

accurate product number accuracy

great pace to keep fit

healthy work environment

customer oriented service
Pros
good routes
good
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 October 2014
good times learnd a lot dont really wanna wright this just doing it because it asked me to
Fun team to work with
Hot Shot Driver (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB2 September 2014
Typical day for me was to load my van up, drive to Valleyview and stop at our customers shops on they way there to drop off parts then drive back to the shop once that was all done and wash the van when it was needed. If it was needed I could stay longer and help put away freight.
Pros
Driving by my self
Cons
Short hours and not enough pay
Not a bad company
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2013
It has been a long time since I worked there so things may have changed.
Learning and broadened automotive jobber services
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Yellowknife, NT27 July 2012
Day started with balancing previous day and sending in all warehouse orders,performed all out oftownand Internet orders. dealt
With all account inquiries pricing issues, short shipments and negotiating product costs with suppliers. was responsible fori inventory control and seasonal and booking orders. iniated opening new accounts with new product lines, I enjoyed working with all my major accounts in searching for requested parts, the hardest part of job was instructing much younger staff value of phone etiquette
And to service all phone contacts as opportunity to make a sale. The owner manager was very young with no previous parts experience so this was reason for my departure he purchased a job rather than making a career opportunity.
Pros
close to home, walking distance
Cons
low motivation to strive for success