Bullitt Staffing Inc.

Bullitt Staffing Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada66 reviews

questiontravelhiredgrouprecommendteamcompanytime

Full time job

York got my constant employee that paid wellLeading me to a full time job if you want good pay and a shot at a great jobThis is the company for you

Pros

Great pay

Cons

If you hate money this place is not for you

Great place to work , great atmosphere.

Great place to work , helpful ,staff are friendly and great at training new workers with great advice. The management both off and on work site were excellent to deal with and very supportive. The weather can be challenging for some newcomers but the work atmosphere will certainly compensate for that.Overall excellent place to work !

Pros

Great work crews

Cons

Weather can be challenging in winter

Insights into Bullitt Staffing Inc.

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Supportive environment

Great people to deal with. Very easy going

I’ve worked with york for 10 months. From the very beginning everyone was so easy to talk to and deal with. Someone was always available anytime I had questions or was confused about something and they were able to resolve the issue quick and if someone didn’t know something there was always another team member there to help out. I highly recommend York, it will be the best HR you’ve ever had to deal with. The pay is good! The LOA is very fair and if your missing anything on your pay check or per diem, you don’t have to wait till the next pay check to get your money. They always get your money to you right away!

Great opportunity

Great company to work for. They gave me a job offer fairly fast on rotational work in the mining industry in the arctic. They cover your flight/transit, give you a fair pay & most importantly they answer when you contact them ( i’ve had problems in the past with another company like this )

York Search Group is an amazing company

This company is the best that I’ve ever worked with. Very organized and the staff are outstanding. Very helpful and take care of any questions that you may have. They make you feel like family. Pay and life balance was perfect. I’m very grateful that I worked here. Highly recommended.

Productive and fun workplace. Great team to work for, always there to help wth any concerns.

The whole team at York search Group are great. They are great to work for, very helpful, knowledgeable and always available to to deal with any concerns or questions you may have.

Awesome company! Management is really good and will take care of you no problem. I was placed in a mine and shortly received my offer starting a full time career. Highly recommend to people who find it hard getting into the oil/ gas/ mining.

Pros

Paid travel, great salary, awesome management

Cons

Worked as OHT driver in mine up north.

12 hour work day for three weeks on and then three weeks off. Flights were accommodated and reimbursement with out any issues. Management was a phone call away if needed. Any issues was resolved immediately.

Challenging and Rewarding

Everyday is a new challenge. It's exciting to meet client deadlines and figure out new ways to improve the client and employee experience. It's rewarding to be able to help someone find a new position which improves their lives. One of the joys of my life is hearing back from happy ex-employees who have appreciated our efforts to get them into a good spot.

Good company to work for had everything set up and ran smoothly

Very good company to work for good communication pay and structure got hired on at the mine after one rotation and would highly recommend to give them a try

Great people to work for

I had a great time working for Yorksearchgroup, everyone that I dealt with was extremely helpful, the job they sent me to I got to meet some really great people, and just got hired on with that company, Yorksearchgroup will constantly try and find you a place to work as long as you have a good attitude and have good work ethic.

Pros

Great management, great pay, everything is paid for

Cons

No security.

Lots of work and excellent pay

Very much enjoy working for YSG, pays great and travel expenses are never a problem and always covered. Dave Kennedy is always available and directly solves any problems quickly.

Good place to work and awesome people

York is a good place to start your career they help place you in a place you in a steady job. The people of YSG are awesome people and are always there no matter the time of day or night. Good place to start to show you can work before you get hired on to the company that you were placed at.work hard an show that you are dedicated and it will pay off in the end.

Don't waste ur time

Sent me there to drive triple 7 then tried force me to be a labourer when I refused.. I never got signed off on none of the gear came home sent out 4 rotations to me canceled em all day before spose to go back..They had numourous jobs for haul trucks in bc and youkon wouldn't send me there kept saying ur going back to Baffinland when they knew I wasnt going back horrible management false hopes and dreams finally someone wrote me back said they don't want you back and site why because I wouldn't be a labourer I'd didnt apply for a labourer job applied for haul truck there a joke

Official response from Bullitt Staffing Inc.

7 March 2022
Sorry this hasn't worked out for you. At the Mine Sites, if equipment is down, you can expect to be asked to do other duties until equipment is available. Refusal to do so leaves little choice for the mine except to send you home and/or not bring you back.

Great company. Applied, interviewed, and got the job, all happened fairly quickly.

Great group to talk to, details were clear what was expected of me as far as forms and information. If you’re interested in the job and you interview be prepared to go without a whole lot of notice, atleast that was my experience. Travel arrangements were clear and easy to follow, reimbursement for travel was always processed quickly. Can’t say anything bad about the experience!

Pros

Opportunity get hired on full time with the company (which I did after roughly 6 months)

They are quick to help out when needed.Paid fairly. Got me into the company within 5 rotations.Always available when needed.Professional and thoughtful

Do your self a favour and don’t work here

Your just a number nothing else. If they could get you there with only the clothing on your back and nothing else they will do that. They just don’t care.

Pros

Okay money

Cons

Everything else

Official response from Bullitt Staffing Inc.

11 January 2022
Thanks for taking time to leave a review. I've thought about these comments over the past 24 hours since reading them. I want to apologize to you if we made you feel this way. Without a doubt, there are times when we need to hustle people all over the country in order to make deadlines. However, while there are always deadlines and pressures, at no time do we want people being treated like what you describe. Deadlines are deadlines and people are people. Our people are our priority and once work is done, we want everyone home safe and sound with their families. I will share your comments with everyone in our office as a reminder.

Good company to work for

Company has a good staff that will help you as much as they can.Salary is alrightThey are really quick to reimburse you for your flights and for taxis etcoverall a good company to work for and i’d still be with them if i never took a permanent position

Pros

Good Human Resourse twam

Cons

Cant be much of a help once you’re on site

Awesome to work for!!!

I have been with York for over a year. Anytime I needed to contact anyone for any reason, there was no hassle. They’ve been very understanding and professional since day 1. I would recommend York to anyone that’s trying to get their foot in the door of the mining industry, you’ll have a great team behind you.

Pros

Great pay, awesome support

Cons

York placed me at Marry River, Baffinland’s site operating heavy equipment. After 1.5 cycles I was hired on full time with Baffinland. Excellent crews and work!

Pros

Free travel and accommodations

Cons

The travel depending on where you live can be long

Foot in door

Decent company to work for nice getting paid weekly no problems getting reimbursed for flights or accommodation kinda like the oil patch during slow times cause not sure about coming back till get your confirmation overall though I would recommend working for them.

Pros

Paid flights

Cons

Stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bullitt Staffing Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement