Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Work-life balance reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Allows you to work as much as you want

Great for people that are ambitious and can work independantly. Also you wont mind being away from home for a couple weeks at a time. The company will fly you in to Edmonton and transport you to the main facility and you will be dispatched to a job site from there.

Pros

Work as much as you like too

Cons

Away from home a lot

good crew

good crews, mostly willing to work together. varied customer base, some easy t work for, some real buggers. work has been spotty lately. most of the work is not near my home so crew change is a 7 hour event each way.

Pros

lots of equipment

Cons

equipment not new

Worst company ever

This company does nothing but lie to you. There is no shift. The work you till you drop. Dispatch lies to you no stop tells you what you wanna hear to get you to do what ever they want. They have no real safety. They will hid and blame you for everything. There is no advancement in this company and costantly tell you to lie on your log books and run over houred

It’s great for the most part

Competitive wages everything about the company is great, just the job site at times is hectic, you live at work and visit home during rig season. Its also nice to get paid on a weekly basis.

Not a bad place to work

Be honest and straight forward when asking and answering all your /there questions and like every job you can work to obtain more experience and knowledge to have an opportunity for advancement

Pros

Some of the people

Cons

Some of the people

Job

Have great bosses I get along with...in my experience, wen der wuz some difficulty or problems arose...my bosses wer a great source...I would just have to fone dem & dey would give me da best route solve any problem.

great company to work for

I have had theopertunity to work with this company, and so far it has been great, the supervisors are all great to get along with and when there is a problem they are quick to resolve it.

Great Place to Work

Company Is Great -Need more hours, No Prob -Need less hours, No Prob -Need an advance, No Prob Very accommodating! Pay is above average. Equipment is well maintained.

Pros

Hours

Very busy company

Have been working with the Bulldog family for over 10 years and they have always kept me employed even through the slow turn-downs. Bulldog seems to always be aggressively searching out new customers keeping everyone working. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Pros

Competitive Wages & Job Security

Cons

Oilfield

Most Flexable Schedule I could Ask for

I have a family on the East Coast and I want to be around for my kids special events, they let me change my rotation and go home to my family when ever I need. You pick your own rotation, as a family company they do not believe in forcing a rotation on you. Added bonus is the company pays for full benefits, I have a family of 5 and that's a load of my wallet. Typical oil patch life and stuff that surround it. Just don't take your problems to the field and affect your work and your golden. There is always plenty of work and the company is willing to work with you. They helped me get my Class 1, 3 other places I worked for refused to help me out. Bulldog is my extended family

Pros

Flexable rotations

Cons

Who likes the Mud

Overall Great Place to Work

Good money, great people to work with. Flexible job locations, fairly new equipment, quick to repair units if needed. Large company with mom and pop mentality. Made the change last year, glad I did.

Pros

Money, Equipment, Training

Great people to work with and always positive energy. Also everyone seemed to be trained to put safety first and ots always nice to see people neing c

Well if it wasn't for the lack of work or shall I say road bands then I would definitely still be working there. I definitely recommend this company for vac drivers and swampers as well and the salary is pretty competitive Over all I enjoyed my time with this company and hope to work for them in the near future.

Pros

Competitive rates

Cons

Road bands affect the company drastically

avoid this place

management will run you to you drop then ask for more also they will lie so they look good would never send anybody there for work, make one mistake and your gone with no reason unless your willing to work 24hr a day will not train you or at least show you how things work

Pros

Cons

long hours little pay and no appreciation

Fun workplace, family orientated

Amazing place to work, never had a problem with anyone, very family orientated, will teach if you are willing to learn, always willing to negotiate position and salary

Productive and fun workplace to be

my day starts of by going on the site that I have been assigned to and do the work that is required. I learned that everyday is something new on the worksite. My co-workers are very helpful, respectful. The hardest part of my job is getting things accomplished in a certain amount of time.

Pros

Opporunity to move up in the ladder, and learn new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement