Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Management reviews

Canada34 reviews
More local people, less eastern guys with all the work. Would be nice to support local more, there are talented guys in our province? Less favouritism from management and more about the work and less about the friendship!
This company does nothing but lie to you. There is no shift. The work you till you drop. Dispatch lies to you no stop tells you what you wanna hear to get you to do what ever they want. They have no real safety. They will hid and blame you for everything. There is no advancement in this company and costantly tell you to lie on your log books and run over houred
Over the 5 drilling seasons I spent with bulldog I saw big improvements in their maintenance program. They treat their employees very well and will go out of their way to help their people out in any way.
Most jobs are 12 hr shifts days or nights whichever you prefer. Management is very accommodating as far ad personal life goes, very family orientated. I came to Bulldog with no oil field or truck driving experience, they were very willing to train new employees. They exemplify a company with a very positive workplace culture and are a equal opportunity employer. The hardest part of the job is working in all kinds of weather conditions, however it's left to the employee's disgression to decide if it's reasonable to refuse to work due to conditions. The best part of the job is the ability to take time off as needed, no questions asked.
Pros
Ability to take time off at anytime with giving reasonable notificstion
Cons
Being away from family
Horrible work place threatened with termination for getting someone to be a man watch while I entered the debris tank on a straight vac paid 1 time in the 2 months I been there charged 3 TIMES for work gear
Cons
Away from home lazy unprofessional crew crew doing drugs on site
i enjoyed working there verrymuch, unfortunately my hours were alot more than i was able to commit to. i learned alot was able to advance in the company.
i honestly believe my management team at the time were the best i ever had the opportunity to work for
Pros
was treasted verry well
Cons
hours wewre alot more than i could commit to
Great management, solid equipment, amazing employees, flexible work schedules, Company BBQ once a month, weekly pay direct deposit, living arrangements, airport transportation.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
dirty work
Do not work here, work anywhere else....they treat employees like there garbage. Trucks and trailers are hurting real bad. Beds in trailers are all stained and they won't change them. There are better companies out there that treat there employees good and pay much better.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Too many to list
management will run you to you drop then ask for more also they will lie so they look good would never send anybody there for work, make one mistake and your gone with no reason unless your willing to work 24hr a day will not train you or at least show you how things work
Pros
Cons
long hours little pay and no appreciation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bulldog Energy Group?
I am not an upset former employee or anything like that. Truth be told I spent two years with Bulldog and moved up to the position of Field Supervisor. My issues with Bulldog are more along the treatment of their employees. Lack of communication, very little respect, their way or the high way, they will lie to you to suit their needs. The list can go on. As I said I worked inside and observed all of this.....hence the reason I am no longer with them. Do yourself a favor look else where....there are much better options.
Pros
Drive to the airport...if you can get one
Cons
don't expect much of a day rate.