Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Management reviews

Clear

Not bad, needs some culture change.

More local people, less eastern guys with all the work. Would be nice to support local more, there are talented guys in our province? Less favouritism from management and more about the work and less about the friendship!

Worst company ever

This company does nothing but lie to you. There is no shift. The work you till you drop. Dispatch lies to you no stop tells you what you wanna hear to get you to do what ever they want. They have no real safety. They will hid and blame you for everything. There is no advancement in this company and costantly tell you to lie on your log books and run over houred

Great management, employees and machinery is well maintained

Over the 5 drilling seasons I spent with bulldog I saw big improvements in their maintenance program. They treat their employees very well and will go out of their way to help their people out in any way.

Excellent employer, with good pay and benefit progr

Most jobs are 12 hr shifts days or nights whichever you prefer. Management is very accommodating as far ad personal life goes, very family orientated. I came to Bulldog with no oil field or truck driving experience, they were very willing to train new employees. They exemplify a company with a very positive workplace culture and are a equal opportunity employer. The hardest part of the job is working in all kinds of weather conditions, however it's left to the employee's disgression to decide if it's reasonable to refuse to work due to conditions. The best part of the job is the ability to take time off as needed, no questions asked.

Pros

Ability to take time off at anytime with giving reasonable notificstion

Cons

Being away from family

Very slow and rude management

Horrible work place threatened with termination for getting someone to be a man watch while I entered the debris tank on a straight vac paid 1 time in the 2 months I been there charged 3 TIMES for work gear

Cons

Away from home lazy unprofessional crew crew doing drugs on site

was a pleasant working environment

i enjoyed working there verrymuch, unfortunately my hours were alot more than i was able to commit to. i learned alot was able to advance in the company. i honestly believe my management team at the time were the best i ever had the opportunity to work for

Pros

was treasted verry well

Cons

hours wewre alot more than i could commit to

A well rounded family company

Great management, solid equipment, amazing employees, flexible work schedules, Company BBQ once a month, weekly pay direct deposit, living arrangements, airport transportation.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

dirty work

Do not work here!

Do not work here, work anywhere else....they treat employees like there garbage. Trucks and trailers are hurting real bad. Beds in trailers are all stained and they won't change them. There are better companies out there that treat there employees good and pay much better.

Pros

Going home

Cons

Too many to list

avoid this place

management will run you to you drop then ask for more also they will lie so they look good would never send anybody there for work, make one mistake and your gone with no reason unless your willing to work 24hr a day will not train you or at least show you how things work

Pros

Cons

long hours little pay and no appreciation

Avoid at all cost

I am not an upset former employee or anything like that. Truth be told I spent two years with Bulldog and moved up to the position of Field Supervisor. My issues with Bulldog are more along the treatment of their employees. Lack of communication, very little respect, their way or the high way, they will lie to you to suit their needs. The list can go on. As I said I worked inside and observed all of this.....hence the reason I am no longer with them. Do yourself a favor look else where....there are much better options.

Pros

Drive to the airport...if you can get one

Cons

don't expect much of a day rate.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bulldog Energy Group?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement