Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Allows you to work as much as you want

Great for people that are ambitious and can work independantly. Also you wont mind being away from home for a couple weeks at a time. The company will fly you in to Edmonton and transport you to the main facility and you will be dispatched to a job site from there.

Pros

Work as much as you like too

Cons

Away from home a lot

Worst company ever

This company does nothing but lie to you. There is no shift. The work you till you drop. Dispatch lies to you no stop tells you what you wanna hear to get you to do what ever they want. They have no real safety. They will hid and blame you for everything. There is no advancement in this company and costantly tell you to lie on your log books and run over houred

Not a bad place to work

Be honest and straight forward when asking and answering all your /there questions and like every job you can work to obtain more experience and knowledge to have an opportunity for advancement

Pros

Some of the people

Cons

Some of the people

Excellent employer, with good pay and benefit progr

Most jobs are 12 hr shifts days or nights whichever you prefer. Management is very accommodating as far ad personal life goes, very family orientated. I came to Bulldog with no oil field or truck driving experience, they were very willing to train new employees. They exemplify a company with a very positive workplace culture and are a equal opportunity employer. The hardest part of the job is working in all kinds of weather conditions, however it's left to the employee's disgression to decide if it's reasonable to refuse to work due to conditions. The best part of the job is the ability to take time off as needed, no questions asked.

Pros

Ability to take time off at anytime with giving reasonable notificstion

Cons

Being away from family

Great Place to Work

Company Is Great -Need more hours, No Prob -Need less hours, No Prob -Need an advance, No Prob Very accommodating! Pay is above average. Equipment is well maintained.

Pros

Hours

Very busy company

Have been working with the Bulldog family for over 10 years and they have always kept me employed even through the slow turn-downs. Bulldog seems to always be aggressively searching out new customers keeping everyone working. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Pros

Competitive Wages & Job Security

Cons

Oilfield

Enjoyable place to work

Enjoyed my time with this company. Variety of work and challenges. Diverse group of employees and equipment to work with and build experiences and skills.

Overall Great Place to Work

Good money, great people to work with. Flexible job locations, fairly new equipment, quick to repair units if needed. Large company with mom and pop mentality. Made the change last year, glad I did.

Pros

Money, Equipment, Training

Great people to work with and always positive energy. Also everyone seemed to be trained to put safety first and ots always nice to see people neing c

Well if it wasn't for the lack of work or shall I say road bands then I would definitely still be working there. I definitely recommend this company for vac drivers and swampers as well and the salary is pretty competitive Over all I enjoyed my time with this company and hope to work for them in the near future.

Pros

Competitive rates

Cons

Road bands affect the company drastically

Loved it and still miss it

I worked there for a year, took my two weeks off and got laid off to lack of work. Loved the job. Loved the life. Never had a driver I didn't like. Never did a job I didn't enjoy. I still have all my ticket's and never failed a drug test, bit for whatever reason they wolnt bring me back.....

Pros

Co workers, jobs, pay, manvill

Cons

Not working there. Theu hate wjen you yake time off even after woking 4 months straigh.

Vacuum Truck

I liked working with Bulldog, but I came home to get married and they called and said they needed me right away. I couldn't go back I wasn't even married at that time. I asked for two weeks off well in advance. When I couldn't go back early, they told me they had no work then.

Pros

Rotation

Cons

No work when I got married

Avoid at all cost

I am not an upset former employee or anything like that. Truth be told I spent two years with Bulldog and moved up to the position of Field Supervisor. My issues with Bulldog are more along the treatment of their employees. Lack of communication, very little respect, their way or the high way, they will lie to you to suit their needs. The list can go on. As I said I worked inside and observed all of this.....hence the reason I am no longer with them. Do yourself a favor look else where....there are much better options.

Pros

Drive to the airport...if you can get one

Cons

don't expect much of a day rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement