Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Culture reviews

Clear

Not bad, needs some culture change.

More local people, less eastern guys with all the work. Would be nice to support local more, there are talented guys in our province? Less favouritism from management and more about the work and less about the friendship!

It’s great for the most part

Competitive wages everything about the company is great, just the job site at times is hectic, you live at work and visit home during rig season. Its also nice to get paid on a weekly basis.

Excellent employer, with good pay and benefit progr

Most jobs are 12 hr shifts days or nights whichever you prefer. Management is very accommodating as far ad personal life goes, very family orientated. I came to Bulldog with no oil field or truck driving experience, they were very willing to train new employees. They exemplify a company with a very positive workplace culture and are a equal opportunity employer. The hardest part of the job is working in all kinds of weather conditions, however it's left to the employee's disgression to decide if it's reasonable to refuse to work due to conditions. The best part of the job is the ability to take time off as needed, no questions asked.

Pros

Ability to take time off at anytime with giving reasonable notificstion

Cons

Being away from family

Very busy company

Have been working with the Bulldog family for over 10 years and they have always kept me employed even through the slow turn-downs. Bulldog seems to always be aggressively searching out new customers keeping everyone working. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!

Pros

Competitive Wages & Job Security

Cons

Oilfield

Great people to work with and always positive energy. Also everyone seemed to be trained to put safety first and ots always nice to see people neing c

Well if it wasn't for the lack of work or shall I say road bands then I would definitely still be working there. I definitely recommend this company for vac drivers and swampers as well and the salary is pretty competitive Over all I enjoyed my time with this company and hope to work for them in the near future.

Pros

Competitive rates

Cons

Road bands affect the company drastically

Productive and fun workplace to be

my day starts of by going on the site that I have been assigned to and do the work that is required. I learned that everyday is something new on the worksite. My co-workers are very helpful, respectful. The hardest part of my job is getting things accomplished in a certain amount of time.

Pros

Opporunity to move up in the ladder, and learn new things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Bulldog Energy Group with

• Bulldog Energy Group
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?