Bulldog Energy Group logo
Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Employee Reviews in Grande Prairie, AB

Good place to work if you're willing to learn. Dispatch did their best to accommodate the workers. Nice trucks and good equipment. Would recommend and would work there again.

was a pleasant working environment

i enjoyed working there verrymuch, unfortunately my hours were alot more than i was able to commit to. i learned alot was able to advance in the company. i honestly believe my management team at the time were the best i ever had the opportunity to work for

Pros

was treasted verry well

Cons

hours wewre alot more than i could commit to

A well rounded family company

Great management, solid equipment, amazing employees, flexible work schedules, Company BBQ once a month, weekly pay direct deposit, living arrangements, airport transportation.

Pros

weekly pay

Cons

dirty work

Most Flexable Schedule I could Ask for

I have a family on the East Coast and I want to be around for my kids special events, they let me change my rotation and go home to my family when ever I need. You pick your own rotation, as a family company they do not believe in forcing a rotation on you. Added bonus is the company pays for full benefits, I have a family of 5 and that's a load of my wallet. Typical oil patch life and stuff that surround it. Just don't take your problems to the field and affect your work and your golden. There is always plenty of work and the company is willing to work with you. They helped me get my Class 1, 3 other places I worked for refused to help me out. Bulldog is my extended family

Pros

Flexable rotations

Cons

Who likes the Mud

Great people to work with and always positive energy. Also everyone seemed to be trained to put safety first and ots always nice to see people neing c

Well if it wasn't for the lack of work or shall I say road bands then I would definitely still be working there. I definitely recommend this company for vac drivers and swampers as well and the salary is pretty competitive Over all I enjoyed my time with this company and hope to work for them in the near future.

Pros

Competitive rates

Cons

Road bands affect the company drastically

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement