Bulldog Energy Group logo
Bulldog Energy Group
View all Bulldog Energy Group reviews

Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Employee Review

Very slow and rude management

Horrible work place threatened with termination for getting someone to be a man watch while I entered the debris tank on a straight vac paid 1 time in the 2 months I been there charged 3 TIMES for work gear

Cons

Away from home lazy unprofessional crew crew doing drugs on site

Same role

Great people to work with and always positive energy. Also everyone seemed to be trained to put safety first and ots always nice to see people neing c

Well if it wasn't for the lack of work or shall I say road bands then I would definitely still be working there. I definitely recommend this company for vac drivers and swampers as well and the salary is pretty competitive Over all I enjoyed my time with this company and hope to work for them in the near future.

Pros

Competitive rates

Cons

Road bands affect the company drastically
Same location

Not bad, needs some culture change.

More local people, less eastern guys with all the work. Would be nice to support local more, there are talented guys in our province? Less favouritism from management and more about the work and less about the friendship!
Same location

good crew

good crews, mostly willing to work together. varied customer base, some easy t work for, some real buggers. work has been spotty lately. most of the work is not near my home so crew change is a 7 hour event each way.

Pros

lots of equipment

Cons

equipment not new

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Bulldog Energy Group with

• Bulldog Energy Group
  • Very slow and rude management