Bulldog Energy Group logo
Bulldog Energy Group
View all Bulldog Energy Group reviews

Bulldog Energy Group

Bulldog Energy Group Employee Review

Not bad, needs some culture change.

More local people, less eastern guys with all the work. Would be nice to support local more, there are talented guys in our province? Less favouritism from management and more about the work and less about the friendship!

2.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Avoid at all cost

I am not an upset former employee or anything like that. Truth be told I spent two years with Bulldog and moved up to the position of Field Supervisor. My issues with Bulldog are more along the treatment of their employees. Lack of communication, very little respect, their way or the high way, they will lie to you to suit their needs. The list can go on. As I said I worked inside and observed all of this.....hence the reason I am no longer with them. Do yourself a favor look else where....there are much better options.

Pros

Drive to the airport...if you can get one

Cons

don't expect much of a day rate.
Same location

good crew

good crews, mostly willing to work together. varied customer base, some easy t work for, some real buggers. work has been spotty lately. most of the work is not near my home so crew change is a 7 hour event each way.

Pros

lots of equipment

Cons

equipment not new
Same location

Job

Have great bosses I get along with...in my experience, wen der wuz some difficulty or problems arose...my bosses wer a great source...I would just have to fone dem & dey would give me da best route solve any problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bulldog Energy Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Bulldog Energy Group with

• Bulldog Energy Group
  • Not bad, needs some culture change.