Bulk Barn Employee Review

High paced environment with a great and hard working staff.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON22 May 2014
My responsibilities include: Maintaining the cleanliness of the store front, cash desks, bins and aisles, totes and wet pails. I also work cash, serving customers when needed. At the end of my shift I begin preparing for closing which includes; wiping and dusting the individuals bins, under sweeping bellow the bins, facing up products and moping the store floors.
I have learned great deal from working at Bulk Barn. My abilities to work confidently with a friendly staff and ensure that customers are being assisted with at all times has greatly improved. I was young when I began the job in 2007, and I feel as if my ability to work with others as a team and independently has improved my leadership skills. I have also learned the importance of inventory control, and supporting the needs of customers.
The co-workers at this job are what has kept me coming back every year. Not only is the store owner approachable, friendly and confident in his staff's abilities, this also shows within the management and staff working at this location. Our nature is to put the customer first and treat them with full respect and also to work together as a team in making this a happy workplace.
Pros
Clean environment
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Bulk Barn Employee Reviews

Correct
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint-Constant, QC18 April 2018
pas super pour un premier emploi, mais tres facile de monter dans la compagnie
Cons
aucuns avantages sociaux, salaire minimum
Good workplace with young, fun staff
Head Stock Position (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 April 2018
Come in everyday, get floats ready and begin putting stock away as soon as it arrived. Help customers on the floor when needed with nutrition facts or helping find products. Good workplace culture, job was only difficult if the store was short staffed and an overall enjoyable work environment.