Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Canada96 reviews
Fun place to work, but management are terrible.
worked there 5 years, the management are terrible and treat staff like garbage, and the regional manager of the area would intimidate staff to tears. worst experience of my life.
Not worth it in the long run
No consistency.
Not compensated for the amount of work we do.

No advancement opportunities.

Only reason it's enjoyable is the coworkers.

Kitchen is extremely negative environment.

Pay is not fair nor are hours.

Management is not on the same page.
It was a great job to balance with school life
I have worked with the same core group of staff for 2 summers. It can be a very fast paced environment without any notice. The managers were hands on and would jump in to help on the crazy busy days. It was a great group of people to work with.
Fast-paced fun company
Very competitive pay with stock options and benefits. Responsible for 4-wall operations as well as all local store marketing. Typical day's are 10 hours and the ability to work a variety of shifts is required.
Fun place to work.
Everyday is different. Guest to me are important. I have gone to Kindergarten graduations as invited by kids who come into the restaurant and I have developed a relationship with.
Guests who come in on a regular basis and I treat as friends.

Guests who have asked me to come design their gardens and friends.Guests who I have seen come to the opening of our restaurant to today and pregnancy, graduations, wedding, engagements, breakups, relocations, ect.
Fun and fast paced work environment
BWW is a great place to work - I began in high school as a host and am still working there part time in university as a server. They are very flexible with my schedule and provide a fun and fast paced workplace.
Fun workplace
Everyone chill. But your pay does not match no matter how hard you work. Some days are hit and miss nowadays unlike before where wing nights are busy.
Awful place to work
The management was really bad and so is the food. Management treated line cooks and some of the servers poorly. Currently don't know if that is the case anymore.
Fun place to work and learn new skills
- There's always something to do
- You'll never be bored at work

- Staff is friendly and management is very helpful

- You get to learn and work with people from different ethic backgrounds

- Hardest part is keeping up with the fast tempo of the restaurant
Prefect balance
Great balance between school and any other activities you might have. Truly accommodating. Management and staff are friendly. Great environment. Friends are made and kept here.
Good
Fun to work there its a sport bar so its fun people there are nice very nice enivroment a little fast paced but the work load is good and managers are good
Okay
It is okay I guess I slightly enjoy it but also you don’t get a time that you can leave work for sure which isn’t a blast, also never get breaks overall poss work here
It’s not a great fit for anyone who has been autonomous in a prior role. But the GM does her best. Salary is not worth the issues, hours or expectations.
Bartender/Server
Working at BWW was/still is one of the first jobs that I worked out that is really fast paced. I'm happy to have the opportunity. I feel like its the perfect job if you want to start being a server/waitress
Overall I really enjoyed working for this company. They all come with their pros and cons, but I would say the pros did outweigh the cons here for me.
No matter where you work you’re going to have those certain characters you have trouble working with regardless of your temperament and that would be my only big con with working in this establishment. The job itself is positive and rewarding and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.
Fun place to work if you love sports
I loved working at buffalo wild wings, you got to enjoy watching games on the t.v just as all the guests did. Working special events like playoffs in any sport was a blast and half.
Great American Sports Bar
Best place for wings, beer, sports! management team is top notch and the whole restaurant staff effectively works as one unit giving you a great sense of employee focus
managment
loved working here but the only down fall is that they dont know how to treat employee, extreamly rude and wishing they were nicer about shifts being changed
Productive kitchen environment
Worked in the kitchen as a line cook. I learned how to properly prepare and cook food for customers. Management when I was hired was energetic, considerate, and friendly. The work was fast paced, but during slow hours there was a lot of cleaning to be done.
The hardest part of this job for me was balancing my work life with my education (I was still in highschool). The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people I considered friends on a daily basis, and always trying to our best work.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No end time
More like a family
I worked in the Kitchen. In there the staff was like a little family separate from the company. We helped each other out when needed and took care of each other when managers failed to do that.
Pros
Friendly team members
Cons
Poor management
Fun co-workers, fast-paced environment
The other people who work there are super fun, they all have the same kind of humour and love to joke around. Management is decent but there are lots of things that they can improve on. The hardest part of working here is definitely when there are big sports games playing because it's just so busy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.
3K