Buffalo Wild Wings

Canada110 reviews

Found 110 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,571 reviews
buffalowildsportkitchenrestaurantserverguestfood

Fun busy place

Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to work, it’s a busy place so I would say experience required if serving or bartending. Tips are good usually great clientele.

Great job

I loved this job so much. It was so fun! You made tips, everyone was so nice to you. But the downside is getting home late. But I was never stressed at work and it was also never a dull moment. People always made us feel welcomed

Insights into Buffalo Wild Wings

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Clear sense of purpose

Good

Good place to work, you get half off food. Management could u some help but it’s fast paced and good on tips even for a hostess. Very flexible for hours.

Pros

Half off

Cons

Bad management

Fast paced

Like most places, the accountability has slipped throughout the pandemic due to loss of employees at every level. Pay is decent and moving up is possible. Once the workforce boomerangs, this company will once again be one of the best for sports bar managers.

Decent workplace

Typical restaurant job. Pay is obviously not the best and you better make sure you can work every weekend. It’s pretty typical though and tips vary obviously depending on customers. Not bad company though overall I did enjoy the staff and management was not horrible. We get a discount on the food which is good and their wings are def good.

Pros

Discount on wings

Cons

Long hours and varying shift end times

Great staff but horrible management

Management is often unwilling to help staff and does not support staff in enforcing policy that they put into place. They do not care about the wellbeing of staff and are incentivized to overwork staff and under-schedule on busy nights. Money is good and staff are friendly and supportive, but this is the worst management I’ve ever worked under

Pros

Good tips, great staff

Cons

Horrendous management

fun place to be

hard to move up. you get stuck in your position and management forget your requests to upgrade your position. it is hard to leave the job as the people are friendly and the job isn’t too hard

Pros

flexible

Cons

short hours

Great place to work!

Hard industry to get out of because of all the perks! Work rarely feels like work. Great job to have especially if you are a in university or college. Hours are good, co workers are great, AMAZING guests.

Pros

Great coworkers, fun environment, flexible scheduling.

Cons

No end times, Just have to go with it and see where the shift takes you, isn’t always a bad thing, Keeps you on your toes.

Great People and good money if you work hard

Overall Buffalo Wild Wings has been a great place to work. The work environment is lots of fun because the tight knit relationships you can form. There are managers who generally care about you and your success at the company.

Pros

Good work environment Nice people

Cons

Not long hours Not consistent pay

Overall a great company to work for.

I have loved working here since the moment I started. Environment is great and there is always room to grow within the company.Buffalo Wild Wings is a great company to work for. Hands down!!!

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Thought it would be fun. Boy was I wrong.

As a manager spent most of the busy days with no mid manager, working hourly position and get absolutely destroyed. Jobs get posted behind your back.HOH gets paid terrible, no tip out unlike most restaurants do for their line.Lack of leadership and respect from a GM that doesn’t know things that he should, had to learn a few things on my own.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Work-life balance

Terrible company

Worst company to work for. Terrible management team, terrible pay. They will use you until they no longer need you, and then weasel their way into firing you.

Cons

Poor management, repetitive tasks, underpaid

Fun easy going team.

You gotta work hard sometimes but the people and the team there are great. It’s fun and mostly easy going. You need non slip shoes for sure and just black pants, they give you a variety of shirts and a hat as well if you work in the kitchen. They also provide masks for during covid. Overall I would recommend to anyone that would like restaurant experience. They are flexible with your schedule as long as you let them know. And everyone including the kitchen gets a “tip out”share from the takeout/pickup times every shift worked.

Pros

Generally good tip outs

Cons

Not always a bad thing, sometimes you could be kept longer during busy nights

Great place for employees or customers

I overall really enjoyed working for this location. They are friendly and fast paced and customers always came back to enjoy wings and things with family.

Pros

50% off while working

Cons

Kitchen does not get tips

Amazing Experience

An Exciting environment to work, with a stadium like vibe. You'll be afforded great opportunities for advancement and career development. A team first atmosphere, with individual goals, accomplished and celebrated with your teammates.

Pros

Competitive Wages

Cons

Long hours and high stress

Nice place, but low wage and unstable hours

Its a great place to work, friendly environment. The managers always jump in and help when it gets too busy. The hours are very unstable ans there is no end time, which makes a work life balance harder to have.

Pros

Fun work environment

Cons

No end time, unstable hours

Fun place to work, but management are terrible.

worked there 5 years, the management are terrible and treat staff like garbage, and the regional manager of the area would intimidate staff to tears. worst experience of my life.

Not worth it in the long run

No consistency. Not compensated for the amount of work we do. No advancement opportunities. Only reason it's enjoyable is the coworkers. Kitchen is extremely negative environment. Pay is not fair nor are hours. Management is not on the same page.

It was a great job to balance with school life

I have worked with the same core group of staff for 2 summers. It can be a very fast paced environment without any notice. The managers were hands on and would jump in to help on the crazy busy days. It was a great group of people to work with.

Fast-paced fun company

Very competitive pay with stock options and benefits. Responsible for 4-wall operations as well as all local store marketing. Typical day's are 10 hours and the ability to work a variety of shifts is required.

Fun and fast paced work environment

BWW is a great place to work - I began in high school as a host and am still working there part time in university as a server. They are very flexible with my schedule and provide a fun and fast paced workplace.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement