Budget Blinds Employee Reviews

Budget blinds Delta
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC25 August 2018
Complaints about product, quality, delivery, installation, and billing issues are a huge problem here. Customers are not receiving any professionalism when it comes to cost versus product quality and customer service due to the management team. This team sit in their comfy office doing nothing all day and ignore customer complaints and issues while the owner of the franchise demands sales. This in return is blamed in every fashion on the rest of the staff. Stay away not worth your career to work for these folks.
Pros
Cons
Blame game, not my problem, customer is always wrong especially after the sale.
Had a blast!
Direct Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 September 2017
Working mostly like with people in their home for consultation.

In this industry which is very competitive, I found my niche market. Mostly specialized in draperies that I love very much

The satisfaction when my client see the finishing touch, with their window treatments done, their house become home
Pros
Meeting interesting people daily
Cons
installation is easy but time consuming is the drive to client house
A great opportunity
Operations Manager and Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 October 2016
Nice people, clean modern environment, friendly management who are easy to work with. Very progressive company. I would recommend it to anyone.
Fun place to work
Part-time Blind Installer (Current Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB2 January 2016
Days were usually short. I learned how to install various window coverings. The management and co-workers were great to be around and I enjoyed helping our customers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not enough hours
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 May 2014
I had a great boss at Budget Blinds, she was very patient boss,I truly learned a lot from her all about window coverings dos and don't s. We had dinner meetings networking was always a must.
Pros
Free lunches, networking, good company
Cons
Usually Mon-Fri work week.Good sales and office enviroment under original owner of franchise.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB5 September 2013
Excellent work environment. Wages and benefits were excellent. Overall good environment until franchise was taken over by some else. Most staff left shortly after.
Some days it was a bit of a challenge to work from the office and attend to the warehouse which was several blocks away.
Good training which was done in California.
Pros
Good wages, benefits, training and work enviroment
Cons
Change in ownership of franchise.