BTX Global Logistics Employee Reviews

No Communication - no support when needed.
Outside/Territory Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Connecticut25 February 2019
Over promised and under delivered. Promised support in specific area I was working. Did not have my back at the end of the day. There are so many better and happier places to work. Do not recommend.
Exceptional Company with Great People
BTX Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CT29 March 2018
Over the years, I've worked for many companies - large and small - and BTX has been by far the best overall organization I've been employed by. It's a place where I can see myself staying for a long time. I really feel appreciated here, which nowadays is often lost in translation at many companies. I am well-compensated, there's opportunity for advancement or transfers between departments, the team is caring and tight-knit and upper management is receptive to feedback. The CEO/President is really smart, down to earth and involved. It's the perfect combination between a corporate and family-oriented environment. You work had, but you are glad to do it.
Pros
Great Company Culture and Benefits
Cons
I didn't find out about it sooner.
Poor Manager - No Value or Appreciation of Drivers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CT11 December 2017
Management lacks positive communication skills. No value, appreciation or recognition of Drivers (the core of the business). No bonuses, no raises -- Family ran and looks out for family only. Take Heed
Pros
Cons
Low Pay, No Bonus, No Recognition
Good workplace.
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CT8 June 2017
Nice atmosphere. No chance for advancement. All departments seem to work well together. Needs to try and accept suggestions needed to improve the business.
Great Company, Great Leadership
Domestic Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Shelton, CT5 April 2017
BTX Global Logistics is the ideal company to work for in the logistics industry. Lead by a highly experienced team of specialists, BTX creates a great work environment to learn and further your critical thinking and professionalism. 10/10
steady work,routine daily shipments
Customer Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CA25 May 2015
Good company, customer loyalty,daily quotes, pick ups. customers are great to work with, ups and downs but give all the best service being a long time customer or first time.
Pros
daily updates, communication with dispatch and fellow co-workers.
Cons
management has no open door policy, retaliation if any issues are brought up.
Account Manager
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Houston Texas28 January 2014
• Solicited new business for BTX. Prepared sales proposals for prospects and called on shipping agents and brokers
throughout Houston and surrounding areas. Oversaw the entire account management life cycle; handled client
inquiries and diffused challenging situations.
• Grew account base by 30% in 2012 and Tripled customer base by mid 2013.
• Exemplary sales performance, thorough product knowledge and sound sales techniques
• Experience in ocean freight such as import/export operations, customer services, customs brokerage, sales, and marketing.
Productive and fun place to work
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bensenville, IL2 October 2012
Management and staff were very uplifting and great to be around. Gave you praise for your accomplishments and made you feel appreciated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BTX Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.