BSH Home Appliances Corporation Employee Review

View all BSH Home Appliances Corporation reviews

Poor Management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NC19 August 2017
Worked in the call center. My supervisor "M" had no product knowledge or clue how the computer system we used worked. I was expected to have my call times not to exceed 4 minutes, which was impossible, at times, due to answering customers questions. I have never worked under such poor supervisor, ever. The other supervisors seemed much more knowledgable and willing to answer their teams questions. It was a very clickish environment. I felt like I was just a number and was told I was replaceable by my supervisor during our first meeting. Pay was good and they offered a great benefit package.
Pros
Great starting pay and Benefit package
Cons
Horrible Supervision

Other BSH Home Appliances Corporation Employee Reviews

stressful
Material Handler/Logistics/Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NC7 October 2018
good pay, hostile management, lack of training, multiple responsibilities, no teamwork, single individual doing others responsibilitis, lack of leadership
Pros
good pay
Cons
hostile work environment
A good company
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  南京市29 August 2018
BSH provides me with a professional starting of my career, the colleagues are also nice and professional, really learned a lot during the three years in BSH.
As a marketer, half of the year is on trip. Busy with different projects,do the executions. Its difficult to do the life-work-balance. That became harder when my direct manager leave, we need to work individually with strategies, there is nobody align the direction for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSH Home Appliances Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.