BSH Home Appliances Corporation Employee Review

View all BSH Home Appliances Corporation reviews

Job Review.
Assembly Line (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NC5 September 2017
Was a productive work place, the ones that knew more were required to do more then the newer ones, that didn't really want to be there but was for just the money, learned various jobs, that I did enjoy, but they did take advantage of that made you do more, but not pay you more. made you go places that you were not familiar with and expect you to produce the same as ones that did know what they were doing ..The most enjoyable part was knowing it was a steady paycheck, you knew every week what you were bringing home, what time you were coming in and what time you were leaving...
Pros
you knew how long breaks and lunches were.
Cons
you left your station as the buzzer went off, but had to be back before it went off again, so not really a 10 minute break or a 30 minute lunch..

Other BSH Home Appliances Corporation Employee Reviews

stressful
Material Handler/Logistics/Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NC7 October 2018
good pay, hostile management, lack of training, multiple responsibilities, no teamwork, single individual doing others responsibilitis, lack of leadership
Pros
good pay
Cons
hostile work environment
A good company
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  南京市29 August 2018
BSH provides me with a professional starting of my career, the colleagues are also nice and professional, really learned a lot during the three years in BSH.
As a marketer, half of the year is on trip. Busy with different projects,do the executions. Its difficult to do the life-work-balance. That became harder when my direct manager leave, we need to work individually with strategies, there is nobody align the direction for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BSH Home Appliances Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.