Bruce Power Employee Reviews for Operations Associate
Operations Associate4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 92 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This 8 months co-op is a great opportunity to learn about the process and all aspects of a nuclear operator. An orange badge certification was also provided by the company to ensure that workers know the safety requirements to work in a nuclear plant.
no steam time provided
Of the 32 years I have worked in the nuclear industry Bruce Power is typical for a large private company. The Safety culture seems to be degrading since going from Crown ownership to private sector. There is room for improvement.
Safety focus vs production focus .
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bruce Power. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 92 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bruce Power
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bruce Power? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bruce Power?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- Does Bruce Power allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bruce Power about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bruce Power, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Do they take foreigner from other country to work with them?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Bruce Power Reviews by Job Title