Bruce Power Employee Reviews for Instrument Technician
Instrument Technician3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 92 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Equal opportunitty, Competitive wage and benefits. A great employer to work for. Safety First.
The type of work is very interesting the Salary/benefits are axelent, depending on the building you are assigned to, it can be very confortable working there or it may be not very convenient.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bruce Power. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 92 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bruce Power
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bruce Power? What are the steps along the…4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bruce Power?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- Does Bruce Power allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bruce Power about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bruce Power, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Do they take foreigner from other country to work with them?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Bruce Power Reviews by Job Title