As I was a temp, I was referred through the hiring hall in Toronto, the Power Workers Union. For full time permanent employment I believe you apply online
A comparatively faster and effective way is through an employee referral. Security clearances do take a lot of time however. Expect to go through a 3-4 month recruiting process comprising of 3 interviews, residential/employment/criminal/educational/travel background checks, lots of paperwork and a CSIS approval.
Can take a while due to the security requirements
Through CSIS approval and long hiring process.
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bruce Power?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- Does Bruce Power allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bruce Power about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Bruce Power?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Bruce Power, what would be the reason?One person answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Bruce Power?One person answered
- Do they take foreigner from other country to work with them?One person answered
- What are Bruce Power's policies regarding foreign applications? Would I stand a chance to receive a …One person answered