Brown and Caldwell Employee Review

View all Brown and Caldwell reviews

Great People
Senior IT/Web Expert (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 July 2019
I have been with Brown and Caldwell since 2000, the culture and people who work here make the job feel like you are actually part of something. All the way up to the CEO, you can get answers to almost any question you may have about your workplace.

Other Brown and Caldwell Employee Reviews

Great company
Sr. Professional, Environmental Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hagåtña, GU2 August 2019
Employee owned so people are motivated to perform well. Bonuses are given based in profitability. People across company are willing to help BC meet client expectations.
Flexible with opportunity to be creative
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Paul, MN30 July 2019
Coming from a very small company (under 100 employees), BC is a perfect size. It has been around long enough and is big enough to feel stable but also is small enough to encourage innovation and creativity and give everyone the opportunity to make their mark. The leadership has been active in addressing diversity and organizational health, which I appreciate. The work-life balance is the best I've encountered in my career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brown and Caldwell. Our community is ready to answer.