Brown and Caldwell Employee Review

View all Brown and Caldwell reviews

BEWARE - Water Modeler / Smart Utility Engineer
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA19 November 2018
Trust me. You don't want to work for the people in this group in Atlanta.

The guy you'll work for is a liar and manipulative person. Lot's of staff leaving and I'm hitting the road soon. Office lead and SE area manager is calling all hands meetings to address staff turnover. Hello? it's you dummy.

PMs/CSMs are very controlling and use technical staff as they need them, then discard at the drop of the hat. You are definitely a pawn at this company.

Firm lacks strong leadership and follow through. The Consulting Group lead is a real piece of work really lacks authenticity. Alot of talk by senior leadership but nothing ever gets implemented at middle management level. Meanwhile your career stagnates.

They also fired someone recently that was really unfair. See other one star posts in this about Atlanta office and smart utility group being a real mess.

Get me out of here!
Pros
If you're a lemming you'll fit in nicely
Cons
But before you know it you'll be pushed off a cliff

Other Brown and Caldwell Employee Reviews

Great People
Senior IT/Web Expert (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA3 July 2019
I have been with Brown and Caldwell since 2000, the culture and people who work here make the job feel like you are actually part of something. All the way up to the CEO, you can get answers to almost any question you may have about your workplace.
Great Place to work
CAD Designer 2 (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WA9 June 2019
Brown and Caldwell is also one of those great places to work where the culture is one of the best I have seen. Many people stay there their entire careers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brown and Caldwell. Our community is ready to answer.