Broward Health Employee Reviews

Na
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale, FL6 December 2019
Broward Health is a great company to work for, it is friendly environment to work in, there is always room for growth,Broward Health also offers great benefits and flexible hours.
Amazing
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2 December 2019
I 💘 my job. The only job that made me feel at ease. The coworkers always where attendant and always asked if everything was ok. Showed me what i did wrong and always helped me correct it.
Amazing
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FL25 November 2019
This was an amazing place to work. I felt job security and I loved the patient interaction and the diverse amount of people I met along the way. I definitely recommend.
Great
ER Technician (Former Employee) –  Imperial Point, FL21 November 2019
It was great working in the Er, I would love to be a part of that environment again. I love talking and caring for the patients . I really do love working among the doctors and nurses .
Good hospital 4/5
RN Student (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL20 November 2019
Good place, but most of floors far away from modern conditions. Stuff is so-so. Renovation and new equipment is required. Long line in the emergency department 24/7.
daily day
Student (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FL14 November 2019
• Obtained vitals (height, weight, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation) prior to escorting patients and their families to examination room
• Prepared patients for echocardiographic examinations by explaining the procedure and setting up the ECG leads
• Utilized laws of ultrasound physics to optimize and capture 100% of exam images
• Performed complete trans-thoracic echocardiograms on patients of various body habitus and executed various techniques to obtain optimal images for the reading cardiologist
High Stress environment
Staff Registered Nurse in the Atrium ICU (Former Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale, FL13 November 2019
I worked at Broward General for many years. I truly did appreciate the experience I gained working there because of the high patient acuity otherwise I was not valued as an employee and management was not helpful or nurse friendly.
Team work
RN Circulator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL13 November 2019
Great Team to work with in such a stressful environment. The Doctors that work as general surgeons are not nice. They treat staff horribly and get away with it. Noone likes to work with them. Ortho and Neuro are much better Doctors to work with.
Be able to tranfer back
Environmental Service Aide (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FL11 November 2019
Employees Should be able to transfer back to What ever hospital they came from if they don't like it instead of waiting 6 months But you have to wait in that is if they let you go
Broward Health
Assistant Supervisor in Nutritional Services (Current Employee) –  North Pompano Beach, FL11 November 2019
It’s an ok job, really have a lot of favoritism and doesn’t believe in the workers to move up the ladder, rather hire outside then to give someone with experience to carry the job through
Great place work
Patient Attendant (Current Employee) –  Transporter2 November 2019
Loving work their has great benefits co-work love work with them every day love work with patients and nursing and doctor learning different job get vacation with pay
Worst 5 years of my life
Patient Care Technician/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL1 November 2019
Not a good place to work they need to do better with they're employees too many promises and never complete or do what they promised. Worked 5 years in there and it was the biggest regret of my life.
challenging
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL1 November 2019
a typical work day was unpredictable. I learned how to really accept change and challenges that were faced. As far as the workplace culture, team effort was applied as much as possible. The hardest part about this job was the patient nurse ratio being ineffective. The most enjoyable part about the job was being able to assist the patients.
Fun and Challenging
Ambulatory Care Rotation (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL1 November 2019
I was able to work as a pharmacist there making recommendation to the prescribers since we would prepare the patient's profile and then present to our preceptor prior to consulting with the patients. It was one of the best educational experiences that I had.
LAB ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FL31 October 2019
Broward Health is a good hospital with room to grow. They had all the equipment and tools necessary to complete a days work. Great internal and external customers.
Patient Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL29 October 2019
great place to work would work there again wish they paid more management is unstable otherwise great company to work for made great friends very fun place to work
Great teaching hospital
Administrative Supervisor, Nursing (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL27 October 2019
A great place to work worked at broward health for over 20 years
I learned a lot - first place I worked at a trauma center.
Everyone is super freindly
Great for advancment
Pros
People, Teamwork
Cons
N/a
You learn and grow as you go
Support Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL26 October 2019
Broward Health is an organization that you can learn and grow professionally. The staff at Broward Health are exceptional, they work hard and provide the best care they can.
Great place to work and grow
Quality Management Specialist/Stroke Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FL26 October 2019
If you are looking for a place to start your career and grow, this is a great place to do so. Opportunities go move up in the company with dedication and hard work.
Pros
close to home
Could do better
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FL25 October 2019
Broward Health has pretty good benefits. The downside is high patient to nurse ratio, and Mgt. needs to stop micromanaging and dinging you for things out of your control

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Broward Health. Our community is ready to answer.