Brother Canada Employee Reviews

Great company
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC9 June 2018
I worked with Brother, a great company to work for, the people are really nice. The supervisors were the best and the management was great. I wished I could stay longer and be permanent. The workers wow just amazing
Pros
great communication
Cons
end of contract
Practice what you preach does not apply
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC5 January 2018
Nice location which is easy to get to if you live in the West. Management preaches a culture but consistently acts in other ways. Leadership is very weak.
Pros
Bus stop at the corner
Cons
No real culture not recognition on performance. It is all about who you know
Not worth the time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC2 November 2017
Worked at Brother a while ago and I'd say it was a place I'd like to forget. A consistent lack of communication and a large divide between the managers and the employees.
Pros
Easy and free parking
Cons
Long hours and little recogniztion
Technical Support
Technical Solutions Technician (Former Employee) –  Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC1 September 2015
• Respond to end user call, live chat, and e-mail requests according to the contact center guidelines
• Troubleshoot Fax, MFC, P-touch and typewriter calls, live chats, and/or e-mails on the following topics: hardware programming and set up, diagnose hardware related issues and conduct proper inquiries in order to accurately assess the customer issues
• Determine the best solution based on the customer issue on a first contact basis
• Ensure proper and timely recording of calls and/or chats in CRM and follow our social media response protocol and processes for forum intervention concerning our Brother technical inquiries and support web tools leverage.
• Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including quality, attendance and punctuality as well as average handle time
Ideal tech support job with great hours
Représentant support techinique (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 January 2013
Great team, great office environment. Very understanding management. nothing to complain about.
Pros
great team to work with !
Cons
starting salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brother Canada. Our community is ready to answer.

Brother Canada Reviews by Location