Brookstone Windows & Doors Employee Review

View all Brookstone Windows & Doors reviews

Amazing culture, great compensation
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON18 September 2018
I would recommend this company to anybody looking to enjoy a position with a growing company and amazing atmosphere. The leaders here are so encouraging and the team helps each other day in and day out. I have never been part of such a positive workplace in any job or career like here at Sentry.

Compensation is provided for how well you perform so there is most definitely incentive to do well! With such great support from your teammates the environment breeds success.

Love this company and its attitude towards innovation as well as encouraging its employees to take charge of the task at hand!
Pros
Compensation, Flexible schedule, Team
Cons
N/a

Other Brookstone Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

Will fire you without reason
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 August 2019
No job security. Poor and unfair pay structure. Poor management. I have to fill this out to be able to submit review but I'm choosing to not say anything more.
Amazing
Order Entry / Support Center Team (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 August 2019
I have worked at many jobs, but none compare to Sentry. I am treated with respect every day. Management truly cares and sees me as a family member. I love going to work every day!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
My pay could be a bit higher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookstone Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7