Brookstone Windows & Doors Employee Review

View all Brookstone Windows & Doors reviews

Great place to work, until they don't need you anymore
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 May 2019
It's a great place to work as it's a comfortable environment. However, the commission details change too often and they get rid of you once they don't need you anymore. With no warning and no valid reason, leaving multiple employees out of work. The severance pay is not true to the contract and the commission is often lacking, causing current and previous employees to continuously ask and badger for the money they are owed. Overall, it is a good place to work, as everyone you meet there is wonderful and there is room for growth, but the job security is not there unless you have been an employee for years and I would not recommend this workplace due to that reason. Ads for the salary/commission is inaccurate as the set up for it changes very often.
Pros
Comfortable work place, management is willing to work with the employees, always open to new ideas, monthly lunches and outings. Great with their customers. Easy work if you're determined to succeed.
Cons
Commission pay and schedule is not steady, minimal job security.

Other Brookstone Windows & Doors Employee Reviews

Will fire you without reason
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 August 2019
No job security. Poor and unfair pay structure. Poor management. I have to fill this out to be able to submit review but I'm choosing to not say anything more.
Amazing
Order Entry / Support Center Team (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 August 2019
I have worked at many jobs, but none compare to Sentry. I am treated with respect every day. Management truly cares and sees me as a family member. I love going to work every day!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
My pay could be a bit higher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookstone Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7