Brookstone Windows & Doors Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Will fire you without reason
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 August 2019
No job security. Poor and unfair pay structure. Poor management. I have to fill this out to be able to submit review but I'm choosing to not say anything more.
Great place to work, until they don't need you anymore
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 May 2019
It's a great place to work as it's a comfortable environment. However, the commission details change too often and they get rid of you once they don't need you anymore. With no warning and no valid reason, leaving multiple employees out of work. The severance pay is not true to the contract and the commission is often lacking, causing current and previous employees to continuously ask and badger for the money they are owed. Overall, it is a good place to work, as everyone you meet there is wonderful and there is room for growth, but the job security is not there unless you have been an employee for years and I would not recommend this workplace due to that reason. Ads for the salary/commission is inaccurate as the set up for it changes very often.
Pros
Comfortable work place, management is willing to work with the employees, always open to new ideas, monthly lunches and outings. Great with their customers. Easy work if you're determined to succeed.
Cons
Commission pay and schedule is not steady, minimal job security.
Great company and huge upside
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 April 2019
I'm in sales and I live what I do! My customers are treated well and the product is great! Best part is I make more money now then I ever did in any other sales job I've had. Yeah it's a lot of driving and sometime long days but the reward is worth it! And having a flexible schedule helps!
Pros
Great money!
Cons
Lond days a lot of driving
Best job I’ve ever had!
Lead Qualifier (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 December 2018
I absolutely love working here. They push you to be the best team member possibly and set realistic goals. The training is incredible. They really treat you like a part of the family and take the time to listen to your needs and wants in the company.
A Family Company
Operations (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 November 2018
Everyone who works for Sentry makes a difference every day. It may be some longs hours or hard work at times, but we all love what we do and it shows. The owners work with us side by side - not managing or controlling. It is the best team based company I have ever worked for!
Pros
Fun days, relaxed culture, autonomy, coffee and snacks all day
Best job I've ever had
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 October 2018
I started out as a field marketing representative, and moved up within a couple months to the office team. I have never worked with such wholesome, fun and caring employees, or worked for someone who actually cared about me and my life outside of the job that I do. I feel like more than just another paycheck to them. I feel valued and that is what I've always wanted in an employer! I love working for Sentry Windows and Doors.
Pros
Management that values you and your work
Cons
Some days are very hectic
Great Place To Work
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 June 2018
I started out as a field-marketing representative in the company and loved the job. Being outside for a few hours a day and being able to represent this awesome company was very fulfilling. Of course door to door sales isn't for everyone, but the pay and the people you work with and meet really make it worth it. It only took a couple months before I was able to move up and become Office Coordinator, and now will be taking on a new role in the company as it grows and expands. This place is amazing to work, and is a great place to start if you are looking for a fulfilling career with a company that truly cares about you.
Really Great Place to Work!
Field Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 April 2018
A very positive work environment! I have learned a lot about working in a sales environment from this job. I get to interact with very many interesting people and have picked up various communication skills. The management is very fair.
Pros
Flexible Job that accommodates students
one of the best ones
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 April 2018
Ive been with them for over a month and already have been shown a path forward. The hours and compensation are very rewarding and am hoping for more growth with the company as it stands
One Of the best
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 April 2018
Pros
Friendly staff, great experiences and more
Cons
could do with a few more hours lol
Dynamic place to work!
Sales product specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON17 February 2018
I started my career with sentry in sales and have grown within my role dramatically in the 5 years I have been a part of this company! Sentry is built upon the principal of making the customer experience better in every way. That's the reason for the growth I have experience and those around me as well! Definitely a company you can grown with!
Pros
Growth and development!
Cons
Fast pace and great earnings
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 January 2018
I'm in sales and I have to say I'm having the most success I've ever had in my career. The support is there and management always gives me help when I need. Plus the office team is great to deal with!
Pros
Great income
Cons
Long hard hours
An Amazing Opportunity
HR Administrator and Order Entry (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 November 2017
I have worked with the Sentry team for the past 7 months. I feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful team of people to work with. The culture is one of hard work, fun and support.
Pros
We all work together to make the customer happy.
Cons
Can be hectic at times.
Family Atmosphere With Caring Management
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario17 November 2017
It is such a nice change to see a company that cares so much for their team and their customers. Management is easy going, with a door that is always open to listen and/or help. They work along side each team member as an equal, which makes me respect them even more than I already do!
Great place to work!
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON16 November 2017
I have worked for this company for almost two years and I have really enjoyed my time here. Management really cares about their employees and we all work together as a team to help the business succeed. Sentry Windows works very hard to provide the best customer experience possible and I enjoy working for a company that cares so much about their clients, the staff and the community.
Official response from Brookstone Windows & Doors
17 November 2017

Thanks so much for your honest feedback it means a lot to us! We look forward to continue working together for years to come!

Great Place to Work!
Direct Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor Ontario16 November 2017
I love this company! They are always focused around the customer and treat everyone with respect! I also like that they have policies and procedures for everything which makes the work day easier! They are constantly growing and that has given me a chance to move to multiple jobs and increase my earnings with the company.
Pros
Really nice team of people
Cons
hard work