Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Employee Review

A very nice place to work

1 May 2018
Brooks is one of the best company I ever worked . They love and protect the staff with a very motivating environment . Quality of time with managers are felt. Love to go back if they will open again here in Edmonton.
Pros
Breaks are followed fairly. Given a very high employee discounts. (60%)
Cons
only few full time staff
3 August 2016
Same role
Fun work place and very supportive management, 8 hours of job with lots of benefits from the company, co-workers are also very supportive
10 June 2020
The work environment was very toxic, and management was all over the place. Supervisors would routinely abuse workers and cause a lot of emotional stress. Management has awful communication skills and never clearly outlined job expectations.

I even got pinched by my supervisor, and yelled at regularly. The store manager was very racist, and often spoke ill about the Chinese demographic.

One of the company rules is you cannot serve your own family at the store, which the store manager would often violate herself. I got wrongly accused of serving my own family and got pinned to a wall and yelled at for serving and helping an old Indian couple, although they were not my family members.
6 May 2020
Its a good company mostly your customers are tourist and knows Brooks Brothers store .very good quality in cheap price we sell mostly business suit for men and women.