Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Employee Review

Productive work place

26 August 2019
Brooks Brothers provides good customer service.
The most important thign I learn at Brooks Brotehrs are

- Multi-tasking.

- Handle different customer service situation .
6 May 2020
Same role
Its a good company mostly your customers are tourist and knows Brooks Brothers store .very good quality in cheap price we sell mostly business suit for men and women.
28 January 2016
very nice and clean , customer are very friendly we treat them like we know them for a long time when i manage the store everyone is happy , we do one on one to customer as we let them look good , if they are going to wedding, graduation , important meeting , or Interview with the new job, they will come out happy and confident in our store.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not enough assocaites
10 June 2020
The work environment was very toxic, and management was all over the place. Supervisors would routinely abuse workers and cause a lot of emotional stress. Management has awful communication skills and never clearly outlined job expectations.

I even got pinched by my supervisor, and yelled at regularly. The store manager was very racist, and often spoke ill about the Chinese demographic.

One of the company rules is you cannot serve your own family at the store, which the store manager would often violate herself. I got wrongly accused of serving my own family and got pinned to a wall and yelled at for serving and helping an old Indian couple, although they were not my family members.