Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Employee Review

Cool

3 January 2020
Amazing work environment. Managers and people are very helpful. One of the best brands available in the market. Gives you a lot of opportunity to learn and expand your area of knowledge
10 June 2020
The work environment was very toxic, and management was all over the place. Supervisors would routinely abuse workers and cause a lot of emotional stress. Management has awful communication skills and never clearly outlined job expectations.

I even got pinched by my supervisor, and yelled at regularly. The store manager was very racist, and often spoke ill about the Chinese demographic.

One of the company rules is you cannot serve your own family at the store, which the store manager would often violate herself. I got wrongly accused of serving my own family and got pinned to a wall and yelled at for serving and helping an old Indian couple, although they were not my family members.
6 May 2020
Its a good company mostly your customers are tourist and knows Brooks Brothers store .very good quality in cheap price we sell mostly business suit for men and women.
5 March 2020
considering retail, BB is an amazing company, however, based on management of each store, the experience is different. In my time with Brooks Brothers, two mangers came there both of which lacked basic principals of leadership. I think HQ should put more thought into selecting qualified managers.
Pros
Respected Brand, High Quality products
Cons
Poor store-level management