Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers Employee Review

learned lot in this company

30 August 2019
dealing hard customers with positive and calm behavior ,team working place ,helpful management and learned fashion and color story them. Brand and product knowledge.
6 May 2020
Same location
Its a good company mostly your customers are tourist and knows Brooks Brothers store .very good quality in cheap price we sell mostly business suit for men and women.
28 September 2019
Same location
great company to work. have fantastic benefits, got amazing clothing based from USA, has a fantastic history how brooks brothers started in 1818. the fours brothers ran the company.
30 January 2018
Same location
Working at Brooks Brothers you feel like your in a family. This really old clothing retailer. Which has 100's of stores world wide, actually makes you feel like your in a small family run store. They care about their staff a lot. They provide the highest form of benefits that even people who work at the benefit company don't even get. They want to teach and build your skills. All they ask is that you work hard, pitch in and give it your all. Brooks Brothers is one of the best employers I have ever worked for.

Management is kind, compassionate, willing to do anything for you. They put a lot of faith in you and in your development.

They care deeply about their customers, they are passionate about their customers and they want to give them the best of the best.

The best part about working at Brooks Brothers is that you are giving the opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge. That hard work and real effort are rewarded and encouraged.

The team at Brooks is very close, they make new people feel welcome. They go out of their way to include you in social gatherings and events. Friendships are formed, they celebrate your birthdays, they care when your sick or hurt.

What I learned from Brooks Brothers is how to be a better manager, to be a better person. They cared about my growth not just as an employee but as a person.I learned a lot from them and I would recommended them to anyone as a retailer and as a company to work for.
Pros
Coworkers, management, skills, opportunities, great communication, amazing benefits
Cons