Brookfield Residential
View all Brookfield Residential reviews

Brookfield Residential

Brookfield Residential Employee Review

Alright

Work was good, too many politics Company perks and good benefits, pay was not the greatest. Politics between different sites with unnecessary competition between sites. Middle management didn't show appreciation to subordinates or trades doing the work.

Same roleSame location

Productive work place

I had a great time working at Brookfield. Management and leadership were great, always offering assistance and education. Brookfield had an excellent team feel to it and the dynamic between workers is some of the best I've seen in my experience.

Official response from Brookfield Residential

19 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review. We are proud to have such passionate team members who enjoy mentoring and sharing their knowledge! Thank you for your contributions during your time with us and we wish you all the best on your future endeavors.
Same roleSame location

great team

great team to work for. they take care of their employees. Never once felt less than anyone on the team. positive environment to work in. Family orientated team.

Official response from Brookfield Residential

29 April 2019
Thank you for the kind words! We value each and every team member no matter the position. As you know, we put a lot of effort into creating a good work environment for our team members to do great work. Our people will always come first.
Same location

A horrible stressfest

Stay far away if you don't like being overwhelmed to the point where you need stress leave. Managers of the construction side are a horrendous elitist group.

Pros

Discount on a house after 19 months

Cons

Long hours, even if you're on salary, no overtime, terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement