Brookfield Residential
View all Brookfield Residential reviews

Brookfield Residential

Brookfield Residential Employee Review

A horrible stressfest

Stay far away if you don't like being overwhelmed to the point where you need stress leave. Managers of the construction side are a horrendous elitist group.

Pros

Discount on a house after 19 months

Cons

Long hours, even if you're on salary, no overtime, terrible management

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Alright

Work was good, too many politics Company perks and good benefits, pay was not the greatest. Politics between different sites with unnecessary competition between sites. Middle management didn't show appreciation to subordinates or trades doing the work.
Same location

Workplace is good, front line management is involved

Overall great place to work. Workers and management are friendly and very helpful. Great team atmosphere. Work/life balance is great, benefits are great. I would never have left if it wasnt that i only worked part time.

Pros

Company benefits are great, work/life balance is great as well. Company inclusive atmosphere is a definite plus.

Cons

Sometimes the follow through is a little lacking.

Official response from Brookfield Residential

19 January 2021
Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Having an inclusive culture and atmosphere is of utmost importance to us! We truly appreciate your feedback and wish you all the best in the next step of your career.

Productive work place

I had a great time working at Brookfield. Management and leadership were great, always offering assistance and education. Brookfield had an excellent team feel to it and the dynamic between workers is some of the best I've seen in my experience.

Official response from Brookfield Residential

19 January 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review. We are proud to have such passionate team members who enjoy mentoring and sharing their knowledge! Thank you for your contributions during your time with us and we wish you all the best on your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brookfield Residential. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement