Bronte College of Canada Employee Review

View all Bronte College of Canada reviews

Amazing summer camp opportunity
Camp counselor (Former Employee) –  Missisauga10 June 2014
This job gave me a great opportunity to work on my language and communication skillS. The camp members were children from all over the world whose first language was not english so it was really enriching to help them navigate around the language and culture. The average day consisted of waking up the participants and ensuring they were ready for breakfast and their morning classes, then we organized and supervised various activities across ontario during afternoon and evening programs. The work environment was very friendly and all staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.

Other Bronte College of Canada Employee Reviews

A fun position for capable students to learn leadership, communication and team management skills.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2019
A typical day at work was very short. Most of our duties were done for roughly 10 minutes after 11pm. We did occassionally have to work with the students assigned to us, making sure they were notified of any residential related events, changes and other related information.
I was working and studying in my private high school at the same time.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2018
Each year Bronte College of Canada pick 8 the most organized and well managed students of the school in order to become a school staff supervisors on each floor of the residence. The overall experience was brilliant because I was surrounded by a wonderful team of my peers as well as school management and administration in order to work on school's environment and to create fabulous experience for other 600 students who were studying with us.
Pros
A good salary
Cons
Constant everyday work