Bronte College of Canada Employee Review

View all Bronte College of Canada reviews

management do not follow many criteria
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2017
management do not converse with staff in the hospitality staff and do not have any meeting with other staff
head chef does not want any talks going to the office or the HR

Other Bronte College of Canada Employee Reviews

A fun position for capable students to learn leadership, communication and team management skills.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2019
A typical day at work was very short. Most of our duties were done for roughly 10 minutes after 11pm. We did occassionally have to work with the students assigned to us, making sure they were notified of any residential related events, changes and other related information.
I was working and studying in my private high school at the same time.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2018
Each year Bronte College of Canada pick 8 the most organized and well managed students of the school in order to become a school staff supervisors on each floor of the residence. The overall experience was brilliant because I was surrounded by a wonderful team of my peers as well as school management and administration in order to work on school's environment and to create fabulous experience for other 600 students who were studying with us.
Pros
A good salary
Cons
Constant everyday work