Bronte College of Canada Employee Review

View all Bronte College of Canada reviews

Working with special needs children in school setting, amazing teachers I worked with,
Education teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2017
I was only teaching assistant within the school, I primarily worked one on one with child with special needs, I had flexibility to work in other rooms to assist with teacher and students. Was involved with running school lunch/snack program for entire school population. I ran errands outside of school for prinicipal for school related activities. The easiest part of my job was the children I was able to interact with, the ENTIRE teaching staff was amazing and so supportive of one another. I did not find this job difficult at all. I learned alot of being able to juggle many jobs such as working one on one in classroom, being pulled out to deal with a maintainance issue, to running an errand in the next moment. I enjoyed that kind of day. I handled it very well.
Pros
Working with great teachers, being able to work in an atomsphere with those who had special needs.
Cons
If there was any difficulty, it was watching my coworkers berated by a very aggressive boss.

Other Bronte College of Canada Employee Reviews

A fun position for capable students to learn leadership, communication and team management skills.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 May 2019
A typical day at work was very short. Most of our duties were done for roughly 10 minutes after 11pm. We did occassionally have to work with the students assigned to us, making sure they were notified of any residential related events, changes and other related information.
I was working and studying in my private high school at the same time.
Student Don (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 October 2018
Each year Bronte College of Canada pick 8 the most organized and well managed students of the school in order to become a school staff supervisors on each floor of the residence. The overall experience was brilliant because I was surrounded by a wonderful team of my peers as well as school management and administration in order to work on school's environment and to create fabulous experience for other 600 students who were studying with us.
Pros
A good salary
Cons
Constant everyday work