Bronte College of Canada Employee Reviews

Working with special needs children in school setting, amazing teachers I worked with,
Education teaching assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 October 2017
I was only teaching assistant within the school, I primarily worked one on one with child with special needs, I had flexibility to work in other rooms to assist with teacher and students. Was involved with running school lunch/snack program for entire school population. I ran errands outside of school for prinicipal for school related activities. The easiest part of my job was the children I was able to interact with, the ENTIRE teaching staff was amazing and so supportive of one another. I did not find this job difficult at all. I learned alot of being able to juggle many jobs such as working one on one in classroom, being pulled out to deal with a maintainance issue, to running an errand in the next moment. I enjoyed that kind of day. I handled it very well.
Pros
Working with great teachers, being able to work in an atomsphere with those who had special needs.
Cons
If there was any difficulty, it was watching my coworkers berated by a very aggressive boss.
management do not follow many criteria
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 June 2017
management do not converse with staff in the hospitality staff and do not have any meeting with other staff
head chef does not want any talks going to the office or the HR
It was more of a volunteer than an actual job
Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 May 2017
The math tutoring was more of a volunteer than actual job. The tutoring only happened 3 times a week after school hours. I learnt how to approach teaching people because people learn differently. Conflict with school work for me, but the experience was worth it. The good part of the job was that the tutee was very prompt and eager to learn, making the tutoring more enjoyable.
It was fine
Developer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2016
I would rate my experience average. The people were friendly. However, the working space is limited.My co-workers were nice.
Amazing summer camp opportunity
Camp counselor (Former Employee) –  Missisauga10 June 2014
This job gave me a great opportunity to work on my language and communication skillS. The camp members were children from all over the world whose first language was not english so it was really enriching to help them navigate around the language and culture. The average day consisted of waking up the participants and ensuring they were ready for breakfast and their morning classes, then we organized and supervised various activities across ontario during afternoon and evening programs. The work environment was very friendly and all staff was extremely helpful and pleasant.
Fun and conducive environment to learning
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga15 February 2012
I had the chance to leverage my formation in Math, French and Physics. I learned that kids learnt faster kinesthetically, so I would find methods to use this approach. That made tutoring more fun for me.
Pros
nice people, always willing to help.