Bronco Transportation Systems Inc

Bronco Transportation Systems Inc Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Don't waste your time...very closed circle of people who do not like anyone new to them...the management is useless and the driver payroll person is arrogant and of no help to anyone
I worked at Bronco from January 2011 through March 2019. I saw management change when the business was purchased in 2016 and the new people were very forward thinking. They had a young outlook and made it a fun place to work. Never did they question my loyalty and always kept everyone encouraged at all times. My job changes several times with the new management until they found what i did best and that could get the best results from me. Excellent team work. I did enjoy every part of working with the staff at Bronco and would recommend them as an employer to anyone. Great place to work.
Pros
Helpful positive attitude at all times. Flexible work schedule.
Cons
You are monitored. There is one person works behind the scene watches all your moves, emails, entries. If you make mistakes, you get penalized, you bring up their mistakes you get fired. They fix their mistakes behind the scene before anyone realize it. Management sets impossible standards. You get rated every day. You are not a person, just a number. Everyone there is ex-Shadow Lines employees who were either terminated or left on bad terms. Full of stress, you will be discriminated, bad mouth ladies, gossipers. they make fun of you through emails and phone messages because they have no life, lonely bunch of ladies. Management lunch breaks are 5 hours long, no loyalty towards owner. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Free Coffee
To anyone reading this review and considering working at Bronco Transportation Systems in Surrey, BC, please do yourself a favour and continue on with your job search. This is by far the most unprofessional workplace that I have had the misfortune of being apart of. You will be thrown to the wolves, with zero training being given whatsoever. Ownership will tell you that it is your responsibility to "integrate" into the company's horrendous culture. Staff is composed primarily of (approximately 90% of staff) ex-Shadow Lines employees who were either terminated or left on bad terms. These employees band together and form their own internal "clique" within the company, and make all new hires feel like outsiders. The "clique" is allowed to go to lunch together every day, coming back to the office intoxicated and extremely disruptive. Ownership will put you down and degrade you for mistakes that are not your fault. Ownership will also take a ridiculous amount of time reimbursing you for any expenses incurred, as well as administering any promised bonuses (or they simply will not pay at all). Negative stars would be given for this company if it was an option.

Prospective candidates looking for work: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
The management and office staff are very cold rude people , with NO sympathy , empathy, or understanding to real life and issues people have . They are very judgemental people who think they are better then everyone else ! Clearly why they cannot keep staff and are always hiring .
Arrive at 7am and start looking for loads for my trucks, no real customers so I was rebuilding. For the most part it was exciting, I needed some help from the with regards to customer acquisition and learned the boss really new nothing company exists on the knowledge of Operations Manager. This was too much of a burden so I fulfilled my one year contract and left
Pros
Liked the dealing with the drivers and customers
Cons
Too many hours and not enough support