Brokerage Employee Reviews

It was a great job
Office Manager Creech Bros truck (Former Employee) –  Troy, MO14 March 2019
I hated to leave the company but my job was no longer available, the people were great to work with and management was great, miss working with them. Great group of people.
Provided Educational Resources to Training
Sr. Consultant, Head of FinLegal-Compliance (Former Employee) –  New York13 March 2019
Enjoyed working in fast paced working environment having a horizontal working approach which allowed one to be cross-trained to other fields. Gained insight to knowing key elements and approaches on functional processes.
Pros
Great Collegiate Environment
Cons
Air Conditioner is too cold, or not effective on many days.
Workplace culture
Inventory management (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CT28 September 2018
When I started the position, the company was small, I believe approximately 40-60 people. This number included the outside sales team around the US. As the company grew, so did the the employees. The culture had to change to keep up with the management of the growing staff. The camaraderie was lost with the the growth.
Pros
Learned a lot, people were great
Cons
I would not mind working there again
pretty good experience, especially meeting new people and characters.
Internship (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London23 August 2018
my typical day at work would be on the tills, this will normally be aimed at greeting customers, serving customers as well as providing good customer service. I had to register cards for the company which was easy as, due to the fact that all it took was providing good customer service and a smile. I would also be helping customers find where certain products are this was normally my job when I was assigned to facing up or restocking the shelves. the hardest part of the job was nothing, to be honest, I don't know how someone can find retail hard other then if there are any needs the employee needs.
productive and relaxing work place
Asistent (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, ID10 August 2018
it is pretty calm most day but when theirs work every thing just turns out as expected. great opportunity to work from home.
a excellent chance to expand your knowledge.
Pros
stay home, no stress for traffic
Cons
yo cant socialize with co-workers
Brokerage is a good business
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Joliet, IL11 July 2018
it was great working in the brokerage area. Had good customers and great carriers. Looking to stay in the field. working on connecting with a good company
Pros
dealing with customers
Cons
dealing with customers
Contractor
Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY12 June 2018
Small Company with many self-centered employees, I was thankful to be a Contractor, so when the assignment was finished, I was able to turn down their extension and leave.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Klerksdorp16 April 2018
From 08h00 till 16h30 handling of new business, claims, inquiries, follow ups, general office duties, handling of +- 3000 clients on daily basis, appointments for the CEO.
I enjoy every part of my job! The hardest part is working with incompetent people at different Companies.
Pros
Lunch 1 hour per day, working Monday to Friday 08h00 till 16h30
Fun Place
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TX21 March 2018
Can be a fun place to work, family owned, so can be a little tricky to navigate at times. Otherwise good work/life balance, and good experience if you want to get into insurance.
Re/max gold
Real Estate Agent/Broker Assistant (Current Employee) –  Benicia, CA21 February 2018
Excellent Brokerage. My real estate business is slow right now and I am looking for temporary positions to supplement income. Any receptionist position would work well for my phone, typing and organizational skills are excellent. I learn quickly and can adapt to various environments.
broking agent (Current Employee) –  Surat, Gujarat22 November 2017
i am a hard working and experienced in trading of goods from last 12 years and now interested to work with any established company .
my work is my worship
Independence
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO7 November 2017
As an independent broker, you assume all liabilities for the work you do, to include when you do not have an income flow. It is always difficult being on your own.
Great Company
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OH27 October 2017
This was a great job however the pay was not good. The people were fun to be around everyone was very supportive. Unfortunately no paid time off and poor salary lead me to leave.
Great boss poor company
Agent (Current Employee) –  Tonawanda, NY 1415011 October 2017
Great boss but no room to advance, no evaluation for assessing hard work growth or advancements. No quality benefits. No updates as far as PTO or encouragement,
Pros
Good manager
Cons
Poor pay and no growth
Efficient and Organised
Internship (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, Rajasthan28 July 2017
I was an intern over there and used to sit with the brokers to understand the basic fundamentals of a Brokerage Company and also learn a little about the Equity Markets.
Self Employed
Sales Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA27 May 2017
I call clients or clients to be on a daily basis and go to clients homes and offices to sell insurance.
I have lived in a rural area for the last several years so I'm on the road a couple days a week.
Pros
A lot of flexibility
Cons
Lots of driving
Easy to use
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NY20 January 2017
I see a career more as the other half of my family since, I am a team player. I want to enjoy my job, know that I served my company to the best of my ability's. I am well versed in all aspects of customer service and account management.
Pros
Close commute
Cons
unhappy co-workers
Brokerage and Logistics
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delphos, OH19 December 2016
cold calls trying to get a customer base, after that is established you would present quotes for lanes they needed ran, then you would hire a trucking company to haul freight to locations needed
Pros
fun job
Cons
stress
Interesting office to work in.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA16 August 2016
For 21 years I went to this company. I liked who I worked with and who I worked for. The brokerage team was professional and got the job done. When not busy you offered to help others who needed assistance.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere but always got the job done.
Great environment
Administrative Assistant to Yacht Brokers (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL5 June 2016
Nice people, fun atmosphere, great opportunity, skillful associates, can do attitude, opportunity for advancement, encouraging managers, motivating, educational, suportive.