Brofort Inc.
View all Brofort Inc. reviews

Brofort Inc.

Brofort Inc. Employee Review

Disorganized job sites

Lousy supes.Pay Ontario way in other provinces Short you wherever they canTravel is covered improperly etc.They think they are better than they actually are

Pros

Cons

Sometimes worked 16 hours in a day. No OT pay

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Safe and productive work environment with a wide variety of jobs. Decent pay

Brofort was a great company to work for while I was around. I enjoyed the people and the opportunity to grow within the company. Unfortunately, they are not busy year-round as there is down-time in the winter months between December-March. You do have the option of going on EI however. Sometimes you may be required to be away from home for a week or more at a time, but never more than 3. I believe Brofort could do a little more for their employees who are not management, as far as benefits go, considering they don't offer any currently. Over-all it was a great experience to work for the company. Some room for improvement. I believe they should look at their workers more as assets rather than just employees. As an asset to the company will give far more back in the long run than a shorter-term employee. You give what you get and this is the only improvement I can find.

Poor management

This company will cheat you out sadly they dont care mich for guys on the field office people have it good with benefits but guys on the field dont plus you are always changing your schedule from nights to day so it gets a toll on you! Also they dont fallow the new laws made in place to help us worker ..... i don't really recommend this job to anyone unless you need something for now its a great filler till you find the right job.

Stable Company

I worked for this company for a short period of time as a site super in Peterborough Ontario. Great company have nothing bad to say about, unfortunately I had to leave on personal issues. Very accommodating company when it comes to your personal life if you ask me and wish I could get back on board with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brofort Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement