Broccolini Construction

Broccolini Construction Employee Reviews

Broccolini Construction was a great step towards my career as a future architect. I learned important details about buildings and developments and also their process. I gained great insight and was very included, thus given a chance to develop and gain new skills. I was given this chance as a summer job and enjoyed the jobs and opportunities I got.
Une direction à l'écoute, des outils de travail performants, une équipe super sympa, de bons souvenirs !
Pros
Déplacement pris en charge pour le centre ville
Cons
Le travail dans la construction est intense...ça lâche pas ben ben
I had a great experience working with their company and enjoyed the team I worked with. Looking forward to other great opportunities to work with other great teams in the near future.
Learned a lot while working there. It was my ideal job but management is not very open to your opinions. The work environment is okay but there is a lot of work.
Pros
Healthy lunch program
Cons
Amount of work and don't pay overtime
This company is growing quickly and has a very powerful presence in Montreal. I was lucky enough to work for them as an intern and I learned a great deal from them.
J'ai effectué des travaux majeurs de nuit pendant 2 ans . L'organisation au chantier fût efficace pour le déroulement des opérations.
Pros
Bonne assurances
Cons
Communication déficiente et manque de personnels compétent
This company didn't even feel like paying trades on time, but they expected us to do our jobs and deliver schedule on time. Unqualified management, that shouldn't be leading high scale projects.
Pros
young fun staff
Cons
no structure, no proper training
Broccolini Construction is a construction and real estate company that is managed by 4 members of the Broccolini family. The company (during my employment) was no more than 40 employees and had a friendly atmosphere in the accounting department. There was also close communication with other departments such as project management. The company had a cozy and very personalized atmosphere. Meeting with project managers on a regualr basis was part of my regular function as Financial Accountant, as well as meeting on a monthly basis with the President on gross profit reporting.
Pros
Free lunch for employees and personalized atmosphere
Cons
Volatile industry.
La durée du contrat est de courte duré, malgré tout j'y ai acquis une bonne expérience de travail avec une équipe dynamique.
I initially started as Office Manager and Project Co-ordinator. I later was transferred to the Real Estate Development Division. I was there for almost 2 1/2 years.