Britnell

Britnell Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
If you're looking to join an expanding business with a close-knit working team, Britnell is the place for you!
This fast-paced work environment allows you to learn and grow daily, with room to advance to even bigger opportunities. The team is supportive and kind, there is no 'work drama' and the CEO is flexible and fair.

Dress code is casual so you can feel comfortable while at work, and everyone is very honest and open, making it a positive working space.
Pros
Forward thinking company with room to grow, located in the heart of Oakville, enjoyable colleagues
If you are a positive and hard working individual, then Britnell is the place for you.

Everyday at Britnell brings something new and exciting. Like any job, each day brings its own challenges, but the team at Brtinell is incredibly supportive and caring, making every task a team effort.

Management is incredibly approachable and open to feedback, allowing for all ideas to be freely suggested from any member of staff.

There is free pop, hot chocolate, and coffee always available in the office. Additionally, staff will frequently order in lunch together, creating a friendly work place environment.

The CEO is very hands-on and inspires the staff with an entrepreneurial can-do attitude, making Britnell a company of hardworking and passionate individuals. With an open door policy, the CEO is happy to be personable with each employee, and always willing to offer advice and support wherever possible.

Working here was such a joy. Of course no job is easy, but good people make Britnell an incredible place to work.
I left a role at a large corporation after 11 years and took the leap to move here. At first, there was a lot of culture shock working for a small company, but if you like innovation and having ideas heard and implemented without all the "red-tape" (as I do) then this is the best decision ever. No politics is always a bonus. It's a very flat-line business where everyone is ready to roll up their sleeves and get the job done, and rarely are 2 working days ever the same.
Pros
great coworkers, set hours
Cons
no benefits
Working at Britnell has proved to be an excellent experience for a number of reasons. Day in and day out, the coworkers here prove to be incredibly kind and positive. Office politics are non-existent; there is a constant flow of information between employees to ensure that everyone is understanding of one another. There's always a new challenge, meaning the problem solving skills you've developed become your best friend. Don't expect your role here to fall directly under the header of "customer service" or "warehouse operations", as the company functions as one unit with everyone helping out where they're needed. Ultimately, if you're an adaptable person who enjoys a challenge, Britnell will reward you with an unrivaled positive work environment and many other great reasons to enjoy coming to work.
Pros
Upbeat work environment, positive attitudes all around, good people
Cons
no benefits
If you have ideas and want to be heard then Britnell is the place for you. We are a very lean, flat organization, and entrepreneurial. You will get to wear multiple hats, if you are looking for a position that offers opportunity, growth and challenge then look no further. No two days are the same here.

Learning is always important and at Britnell you are given the task of learning something new and running with it.

Our CEO is open minded, engaging, innovative, honest and has a great sense of humour. His door is always open and ready to hear new ideas.

As a consultant, I have the flexibility of working from home. We are a progressive entrepreneurial company that strives to offer work life balance and flexibility.

Britnell has a great culture!. Our definition of fun is Roti days, massages, BBQ, curling and scavenger hunts.
Pros
Entrepreneurial company that offers growth and challenges
Cons
No benefits
Working at Britnell (Healthwick) in Oakville has been a great experience. As a Customer Service Representative my main duty was to place orders and help customers chose products that meet their needs. The majority of customers are very nice and I know that I have made a difference by improving my customer's quality of life.

My co-workers make coming into work a positive experience day after day. The culture at Britnell is very positive.

I would highly recommend working at Britnell (Healthwick) to anyone who likes to be challenged.
Pros
Free massages, fun work environment
Cons
no benefits
I've worked at Britnell for the past 3 years, and loved it. There's always something new and challenging being explored and employees are encouraged to think well beyond their role to look at how to improve the company as a whole. It's a flat hierarchy, with very little bureaucracy or formality, and everyone is genuinely focused on making customers happy.

I can imagine it might be frustrating for someone who prefers a limited role or confined responsibility, or who is used to working for a large, slow-moving company, but if you're the kind of person who prefers to be busy rather than just counting the minutes until the end of the day, the pace, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of the company is wonderful.
Pros
Free pop, family-oriented & flexible, monthly free in-office massages
Cons
No benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Britnell?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britnell. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7