Britnell Employee Reviews

Upbeat and refreshing work environment
Warehouse Operations (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON27 May 2015
Working at Britnell has proved to be an excellent experience for a number of reasons. Day in and day out, the coworkers here prove to be incredibly kind and positive. Office politics are non-existent; there is a constant flow of information between employees to ensure that everyone is understanding of one another. There's always a new challenge, meaning the problem solving skills you've developed become your best friend. Don't expect your role here to fall directly under the header of "customer service" or "warehouse operations", as the company functions as one unit with everyone helping out where they're needed. Ultimately, if you're an adaptable person who enjoys a challenge, Britnell will reward you with an unrivaled positive work environment and many other great reasons to enjoy coming to work.
Pros
Upbeat work environment, positive attitudes all around, good people
Cons
no benefits
Great Culture and lots of Opportunity!
HR Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oakville27 May 2015
If you have ideas and want to be heard then Britnell is the place for you. We are a very lean, flat organization, and entrepreneurial. You will get to wear multiple hats, if you are looking for a position that offers opportunity, growth and challenge then look no further. No two days are the same here.

Learning is always important and at Britnell you are given the task of learning something new and running with it.

Our CEO is open minded, engaging, innovative, honest and has a great sense of humour. His door is always open and ready to hear new ideas.

As a consultant, I have the flexibility of working from home. We are a progressive entrepreneurial company that strives to offer work life balance and flexibility.

Britnell has a great culture!. Our definition of fun is Roti days, massages, BBQ, curling and scavenger hunts.
Pros
Entrepreneurial company that offers growth and challenges
Cons
No benefits
Excellent Work Environment
Customer Service Representatice (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 May 2015
Working at Britnell (Healthwick) in Oakville has been a great experience. As a Customer Service Representative my main duty was to place orders and help customers chose products that meet their needs. The majority of customers are very nice and I know that I have made a difference by improving my customer's quality of life.

My co-workers make coming into work a positive experience day after day. The culture at Britnell is very positive.

I would highly recommend working at Britnell (Healthwick) to anyone who likes to be challenged.
Pros
Free massages, fun work environment
Cons
no benefits
Great Culture, Interesting Work, Good People
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 May 2015
I've worked at Britnell for the past 3 years, and loved it. There's always something new and challenging being explored and employees are encouraged to think well beyond their role to look at how to improve the company as a whole. It's a flat hierarchy, with very little bureaucracy or formality, and everyone is genuinely focused on making customers happy.

I can imagine it might be frustrating for someone who prefers a limited role or confined responsibility, or who is used to working for a large, slow-moving company, but if you're the kind of person who prefers to be busy rather than just counting the minutes until the end of the day, the pace, agility, and entrepreneurial mindset of the company is wonderful.
Pros
Free pop, family-oriented & flexible, monthly free in-office massages
Cons
No benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Britnell. Our community is ready to answer.

Britnell Reviews by Location