BRITESPAN Building Systems Inc.

BRITESPAN Building Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
The company produces steel structured fabric buildings and on a typical day I would run a tele-handler, stock the yard, organize the yard, as well as load/unload trucks. I also conduct quality control checks prior to loading to ensure they get the best and safest product. I ensure the loads are secure before the trucks are able to leave the yard.
Clicky
If you don't fit in with the installers they will do what they can to remove you and be very 2 faced about it and cause conflict, do not make a mistake or they will take your head off and make sure your pinned for everything
Official response from BRITESPAN Building Systems Inc.
5 March 2020
We’re very sorry that you had a negative experience working with our Install Crew. As a traveling construction crew it can be a challenge finding the right mix of personalities who can work and live together, often for days at a time. As an organization we put a great deal of focus on root cause analysis and product/process improvement; it is with this mindset we take historical challenges and create new opportunities.

Thank you for this feedback. Without information, one cannot create resolutions.
Excellent company to work for
I never thought I would enjoy working for a corporation as much as I do at Britespan. The management team is supportive, motivational and encouraging. I would recommend Britespan as a work place for anyone.
Unorganized zoo
Old rundown machinery that you can't get a full shift of production out of. Want a raise? Hit production targets... which is impossible with the equipment provided. The air quality is terrible as the ventilation systems do not get the maintenance they require. Smoke out systems for plasma cutting equipment are there... however they don't work at all. If you don't mind constant headaches and complaints being ignored, this is the place to be.
Amazing Culture
Nowhere else have I ever worked has there been such a supportive and team-based culture. The leadership team speaks to and truly does operate with Safety, Quality then productivity in mind.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRITESPAN Building Systems Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5