Brink's Incorporated
Information from Brink's Incorporated:

Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Senior Project Specialist
I learn how to hire a team, train them. I also learn about project management. Working with many other departments like IT, Internal controls, operations.
I worked very closely to many managers on different projects.
my best experience working with brings.
I'm so happy to work with brings and their management is well organized and there are lots of opportunities to grow if you willing to work hard.

Some seniors armed guards they work in very unprofessional and in unethical way putting stress on their team partners and other than that brings is great overall.
I enjoyed working there. Cutbacks due to lack of work.
Typical day involved driving and picking up money. I learned to work as a team member.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with team members as well the business we went to.

The hardest part of the job was shift work. The work place culture was great, which helped keep job interesting.
Over all a great experience
It was a great place to get mill experience and learn many things. At brink I over came many things I was unsure. My supervisor s helped me allot. They seen our strengths and pushed us to achieve things even though we didn't feel we could
Terrible unsafe workplace. Piece of junk company to work for. Avoid working with Brinks.
Words to describe. Unsafe, unprofessional, garbage management, depressing workplace, miserable people, unprofessional management, unprofessional coworkers. It took me a year and a half to get my bullet resistant vest. After continually asking again and again. I wanted to protect myself for my safety and this company does not seem to care. Steer clear of this company.
N/a
This job allows you to handle guns and take on the responsibility of carrying money around. However, don't plan anything much for after work because most of the time you don't know when you'll be off. The pay is decent, but should be more due to the risk.
It pays decent
It pays the bills and there are some very helpful people here and vise versa. Just keep your nose clean and do what is required and you will be alright.
Bon travail
C'est un très bon travail, le salaire y est très intéressant.
Pros
Pause payé
Cons
heures à respecter
Environnement de travail en équipe
Une journée de travail passe très vite nous avons beaucoup a traiter en 8 h de travaille .J ai appris beaucoup de chose chez Brink' s les logiciels ,la comptabilité , le travaille d'équipe , la résolutions de problèmes , service à la clientèle .C est un milieu de travail multi culture l. C'est une très bonne entreprise avec beaucoup d'avantages.
Pros
Fond de pension
Cons
Courtes pauses
customer oriented
very good training program especially in safety of employee.