BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Review

View all BrightPath Kids Corp reviews

Vaughan location worst management!
RECE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 June 2019
Lack of respect towards staff which is why great teachers leave and they hire anyone who walks through the door! POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS especially the so called admin they have. WORST PLACE TO WORK
Pros
close to home
Cons
so much work for such little pay, no recognition, treated you like a number
3 July 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the issues you faced while working with us.
We have zero tolerance for any form of disrespectful behaviour at work. Speak Up line is designed to help you safely and anonymously alert us of any unfair treatment you face at all levels of work.

We would like to learn more about the specific situation, please contact hr@brightpathkids.com to leave details. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Other BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews

Don't work here!!!! Coquitlam, bc
ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 June 2019
So many better jobs out there! All they care about is money. The kids are secondary. They pay everyone differently and tell you not to tell anyone what your wage is. We have an IT making $16 because she doesn't know any better. They take advantage of the younger people, asking them to do things that the director should be doing. Also, they use the kids to get you to do above and beyond. They are DESPERATE for ece/it! They are constantly stepping people up that dont have the qualifications. Horrible company!!! Tell any parents you know too... their kids will be treated so much better elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Forced OT, horrible pay, make you feel guilty if you call in sick, etc.
19 July 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and regret that your experience with us was not successful. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department about these issues at hr@brightpathkids.com so we can get more information and look into this situation.

Terrible Kindergarten Program
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marlborough Park, AB26 June 2019
The person who runs the KG program is unprofessional and talks down to her staff. She humiliates them in front of parents and staff and goes out of her way to make her staff feel bad. The KG program has a high turnover rate because people are constantly quitting.

She does NOT have a B.Ed yet somehow she runs the program. They don't care about the kids. They only care about making money.

The upper management are rude and treat the daycare workers terribly. All around its just a terrible company.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
The management. The people who run the KG program
19 July 2019

Thank you for your review. We regret your experience. As a company we want to ensure that we have a quality environment for our staff and children. I would urge you to reach out to our HR department at contact hr@brightpathkids.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7