BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Review

View all BrightPath Kids Corp reviews

Don't work here!!!! Coquitlam, bc
ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 June 2019
So many better jobs out there! All they care about is money. The kids are secondary. They pay everyone differently and tell you not to tell anyone what your wage is. We have an IT making $16 because she doesn't know any better. They take advantage of the younger people, asking them to do things that the director should be doing. Also, they use the kids to get you to do above and beyond. They are DESPERATE for ece/it! They are constantly stepping people up that dont have the qualifications. Horrible company!!! Tell any parents you know too... their kids will be treated so much better elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Forced OT, horrible pay, make you feel guilty if you call in sick, etc.
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
19 July 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and regret that your experience with us was not successful. Please feel free to reach out to our HR department about these issues at hr@brightpathkids.com so we can get more information and look into this situation.

Other BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews

Bad management
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON5 August 2019
This is not really a good company to get involved with they are very large and do not care about the well being of their teaching and maintenance staff they also do not have any W.S.I.B coverage so if you get injured on the job you are out on your own .
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
bad management dead end job .
Brightpath trowers location
preschoold teacher (Former Employee) –  trowers30 July 2019
I have started working for peekaboo in barrie from 2012 I was a full time Teacher in the infant room and My manager at the time was very amazing She had a heart of gold and treated her staff with the up most respect.in fact when I left to transfer to the trowers woodbridge llocation her exact words to me were you can call me at any time day or night .I worked for the trowers location in toddler room and then in preschool teacher and then it became brightpath and the managment there were beyond horrible Example i was having a hard day with a child that was very emotional and kicking and screaming and i never ask for help but at this day i needed some help with this child and i asked the manger as she was waking by to please can you take him and she replied to me no .i was in tears i could not beleive it ,not only did she not help me but she always treated me with disrespect .They had their favourite and played very unfair with staff and they also had some incidents that they turned a blind eye but when it was little things they made them into a big issue if it was a staf they did not like .The company is not a good place to work i love the children and the parents were amazing I was there 7 years and one day they just called me into the office and said hey your not needed anymore it shortage of work meanwhile they hired 4 new people just a month earlier yes they are cruel heartless people .Peekaboo was taken over by Brightpath and its very sad becasue the owner of peekaboo was the most kind hearted person you would ever know and i had both of her children in my infant work  more... when i worked at peekaboo in Barrie ......  less
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
14 August 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we deeply regret that your experience with BrightPath Kids did not match your expectations. Internal anonymous helplines help employees report issues to the management, which help investigate these reports thoroughly.

Treating every team member with respect is a top priority at BrightPath Kids Corp.

We are sorry you weren't able to access the help you required while working at BrightPath Kids Corp. Reporting incidents such as these immediately helps resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. We will make sure to look into the issues you have cited, and please feel free to contact us at info@brightpathkids to leave more details.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7