BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Review

View all BrightPath Kids Corp reviews

Families first
RECE (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON14 June 2019
I work as an RECE for BrightPath and I have been nothing but happy. We have a quality classroom filled with quality toys. We have support from educational Coaches that help us and answer all our questions. I don't have to go to anywhere to get Professional development, since we have our own training facility and E-Learning. I know the standards are high and the families and children are placed first, but this is how it should be. I work hard and I am proud of the work i do each day. No one can make you happy, you have to find that yourself. The kids in my care eat very well and all well cared for.

The hardest part of our job, i think is when the children move up and are no longer in your room. As a staff you miss the child and the family.

My centre has a great motivation program and between the shout out boards, monthly team building and motivation activities and surprises, I feel very appreciated.

Any issue or concern i have ever had was always listened to and i was supported.

All of my children have attended my centre and all of them are were so well prepared for school.

I love what i do and that is why i do it. Its about the kids, they make this job a pleasure. love their giggles, hugs and the things they say and do. This company promotes these interactions and that is what matters.
Pros
so much support
Cons
Saying goodbye when they graduate
Official response from BrightPath Kids Corp
3 July 2019

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We can glean from the post that you have a passion for your career.
We especially thank you for recognizing the positive changes happening within our company. We really love hearing that, all the time we are investing in employee satisfaction is being appreciated.
Our company is our teams, we are as amazing as our people are and your work is important for our families, children and our communities. We get a lot of parent feedback that their children are prospering in school, it is so important to get those learning building blocks in before the age of six and our curriculum has proved to provide well-prepared children for school and more. This is the reason we invest so much of time and resources into our curriculum design and execution, with employee training.

Please feel free to contact hr@brightpathkids.com.

Other BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews

Don't work here!!!! Coquitlam, bc
ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC30 June 2019
So many better jobs out there! All they care about is money. The kids are secondary. They pay everyone differently and tell you not to tell anyone what your wage is. We have an IT making $16 because she doesn't know any better. They take advantage of the younger people, asking them to do things that the director should be doing. Also, they use the kids to get you to do above and beyond. They are DESPERATE for ece/it! They are constantly stepping people up that dont have the qualifications. Horrible company!!! Tell any parents you know too... their kids will be treated so much better elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
Forced OT, horrible pay, make you feel guilty if you call in sick, etc.
Terrible Kindergarten Program
Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marlborough Park, AB26 June 2019
The person who runs the KG program is unprofessional and talks down to her staff. She humiliates them in front of parents and staff and goes out of her way to make her staff feel bad. The KG program has a high turnover rate because people are constantly quitting.

She does NOT have a B.Ed yet somehow she runs the program. They don't care about the kids. They only care about making money.

The upper management are rude and treat the daycare workers terribly. All around its just a terrible company.
Pros
Working with children
Cons
The management. The people who run the KG program

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7