BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Review

View all BrightPath Kids Corp reviews

exciting but sometimes very stressful
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 October 2018
The staff at my work place are like a family. Every one is enthusiastic about early childhood education. The children are our priority and we equip ourselves by attending different workshops organize by Brightpath. I will suggest that the policy concerning taking time off will be revised

Other BrightPath Kids Corp Employee Reviews

Families first
RECE (Current Employee) –  Peel, ON14 June 2019
I work as an RECE for BrightPath and I have been nothing but happy. We have a quality classroom filled with quality toys. We have support from educational Coaches that help us and answer all our questions. I don't have to go to anywhere to get Professional development, since we have our own training facility and E-Learning. I know the standards are high and the families and children are placed first, but this is how it should be. I work hard and I am proud of the work i do each day. No one can make you happy, you have to find that yourself. The kids in my care eat very well and all well cared for.

The hardest part of our job, i think is when the children move up and are no longer in your room. As a staff you miss the child and the family.

My centre has a great motivation program and between the shout out boards, monthly team building and motivation activities and surprises, I feel very appreciated.

Any issue or concern i have ever had was always listened to and i was supported.

All of my children have attended my centre and all of them are were so well prepared for school.

I love what i do and that is why i do it. Its about the kids, they make this job a pleasure. love their giggles, hugs and the things they say and do. This company promotes these interactions and that is what matters.
Pros
so much support
Cons
Saying goodbye when they graduate
Vaughan location worst management!
RECE (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON10 June 2019
Lack of respect towards staff which is why great teachers leave and they hire anyone who walks through the door! POOR MANAGEMENT SKILLS especially the so called admin they have. WORST PLACE TO WORK
Pros
close to home
Cons
so much work for such little pay, no recognition, treated you like a number

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrightPath Kids Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7